Chapter Twelve: Date Evening

Today is a Friday. For anyone, it feels like any other day but others take it in their stride to know the weekend is just 24 hours away. For those at Kyoto Academy, they treat it like a regular school day.

A few metres away from the school gates, Braedey was making his way towards Kyoto Academy, but he has a passenger on his back: Tessa was riding on his back, holding onto his shoulders as he held her legs.

"Are you alright carrying me all the way?" Tessa asked to Braedey, the brunette chugging along

"Are you alright carrying me all the way?" Tessa asked to Braedey, the brunette chugging along. "I know I may have sprained my left ankle, but I know I could make it."

"Hey. It's the least I could do to help." Braedey looked back to her with a smile before looking back ahead. "It's what friends are for: helping out others."

Tessa questioned this. "Well... are we more than just friends?" She asked, just as Braedey slowed to a stop to look at her. "I mean, we've spent so much time just being around one another, even exchanging numbers between each other, and you even gave me a peck on the cheek the other day." She noticed Braedey showing a small blush on his face. "That wasn't just an impulse, wasn't it?" Tessa quizzed.

Braedey looked away a little, as if thinking about what to say back. He then looked back hesitantly to Tessa. "I... yeah, it wasn't an impulse. I guess... I have some feelings for you." He said softly.

Tessa looked at Braedey with curiosity in her eyes, now hearing that come from him. She looked at him to be sure, seeing that he wasn't lying. She smiled gently and hugged Braedey a bit tighter than before, much to Braedey's surprise.

"That's so sweet of you." Tessa said softly to him. She then gave him a peck on the cheek, Braedey blushing at this. "And to be truthful, I do like you."

"Really?" Braedey looked in surprise. "But... why?"

"Well, I guess you could say I had this feeling inside of me ever since I saw you that day on the train." Tessa clarified as Braedey continued on forth to the school. "You looked out-of-place, curious around the city, and when you first arrived at the school, it got me curious about you."

"I see." Braedey nodded in acknowledgement. "I guess we're almost offical."

"Almost. We haven't had our first date." Tessa corrected back to him as they arrived at the school. Braedey gently puts Tessa down on her feet, but he helped her off her left foot to relive any pain from her putting too much pressure on her foot. "Easy, now. We'll go to the nurse's office to see what they can do."

"Good idea." Tessa nodded, the two of them heading off to the nurse's office at once.

As they walked away towards the school building, Ameri was doing her patrols around the grounds, now noticing Braedey and Tessa walking along. She had taken note of the foreign American and his interactions with the other girls, and seems to get along with them. Even though she's impartial with the Student Council, Ameri could see both Braedey and Leo are good guys, and they aren't like that of the Pervert Group.