I can't get the words out of my mouth. I started chewing on my lip and hesitated. I sucked in a big breath, "...maybe?"

He erupted into a chorus of giggles. I puffed my cheeks out and began going towards the register, making sure to shove my arms through the far to long sleeves. He followed after me and merely stood smiling.

I looked at the cashier, she smiled at me giving a greeting, "Hello, what can I get you two today?"
I had a sigh of relief.

No pro hero this or that yet. I was quite thankful for that, sometimes it can be a big deal and it just gets... exhausting. I order my favorite drink, a warm tea with honey in my favorite flavor.

"I'll have the same. And you want some food?" Izuku nudged my shoulder pointing out the chocolates and candies.

I snickered, I had been coming here since I was in high school. I always bought the Gourmet Apollo Strawberry chocolates, they were shaped like Mount Fuji and were super sweet. I pointed them out, "Are these available?" It had been awhile since I had been able to come to the shop. It was as quaint as I remembered.

The woman behind the counter nodded and pulled a scoop of the small treats into a little container, white with a pale blue stripe where the lid met the box. It was simple and cute, "Thank you."

I handed her the yen and the green haired male stood behind me with two drinks. He gave a lopsided smile, "You going to pick the seat or am I?" I had a small smiled tug on my lips, my body exhausted from all the work. I nodded for him to follow me and I went to the very back of the shop.

Nobody would be able to see us from the entrance, hiding behind a wall that held the kitchen in between the register and it. I scooted into the small corner booth. It could only fit four people even though it was in the corner. Izuku slid in next to me quite close to my body, still careful to leave room. I suppose he was trying to keep me warm. He gently held a cup for me, and I carefully plucked it from his fingers. The cups itself hand grown warm from the contents inside. I happily drank some as it warmed me from the inside out. I wouldn't dare remove the jacket he had lent me, it was too cozy, and too soft, and smelt relaxing somehow...

Possible that it's his detergent? I wonder what kind he uses? Or would it go the dry cleaner? Probably not it wouldn't smell so nice it it did... nor as soft. It would be far more crisp. I haven't seen any jacket like this before, maybe because it's not for someone my size? Well I could just get a large one and wear it outside of work. What brand even is the jacket? It might be new, but I doubt it since it's so comfortable. If it's an old jacket what if they don't make it anymore? Maybe I can get it embroidered if I find it to have a little bug on it? Then it would fit my vibe not to mention it would be cute...

I sipped on my tea as I continued to think. I blinked a couple times once I realized I had been silent the entire time with Izuku. I went red, he was watching me intently as he sipped on his drink. How many times am I going to embarrass myself today?

"You know it's really cute how you curl into yourself." He's voice was calm as he held a smile on his face, "Kind of like a little pill bug." I stop sipping and stayed frozen. He thought I was cute?

"O-Oh." I sat my cup down and he looked at me before going red. I fiddled with the sleeves, "Nobody has really said that to me..." He stared at me, almost in shock. He opened his mouth, but closed it. His face scrunched up a bit and his eyebrows furrowed slightly, like he was trying to solve a puzzle.

"Huh." His response was confused, he just couldn't seem to grasp the situation... or maybe I was just weird for acting like that.

"Huh." I should have said thanks. My brain just couldn't be trusted to not make a fool of myself again in front of Izuku. I looked for something to say but instead I figured I could just stuff my face with candy and not have to worry about saying anything. I took a few of the small little mountain shaped candies and popped them in my mouth, strawberry flavor and chocolate. I forgot how much I liked them every time I had them. I was giddy and excited as I continued by grabbing another candy and eating it along with sipping my drink.

I had to resist the urge to swing my legs. What kind of impression would that leave on him? That I'm like a immature and not capable. I steeled myself as I forced to only wiggle my toes with glee. It was the next best option to hid my excitement.

"May I have some?" He wore a warm smile with his cheek being held by his hand. Merely propping himself on the table, but when he tilted his head to the side... he looked adorable. I slid the box over and he took on and tossed one into his mouth almost missing his chance to catch it. He caught it with a grin and I shook my head.

Maybe I didn't have to be so stressed about keeping up appearances. He was having fun and was seeming to enjoy the candy. He was doing a few small party tricks he knew. He balanced candy on his nose, tossed one in his mouth and tricked it into seemingly coming from his eye, and he wiggled it in between his fingers. He was trying to entertain me. It was sweet of him to try and keep my mind off of things. I suppose work had been really stressful on me lately.

"Well that's all I got... the finger trick was really hard to learn, normally you do it with a quarter or something..." His voice trailed off as he began mumbling. It was a bit hard to understand, "why did I show them those stupid tricks, they don't even care, I bet I seem like a weirdo..."

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

————————————1805 words!!! I am getting ready for my besties party that I managed to get one other person to come to

————————————
1805 words!!! I am getting ready for my besties party that I managed to get one other person to come to... three people for a birthday party... I TRIED OKAY!?

anyway I seem to struggle with not drawing in my college classes. And I had drawn a full fucking hot boy in a skirt who has a skateboard and his very gay face gawking at a pretty boy/girl idk I didn't finish it but they were hot.
My algebra college professor said, "Hello LGBTQ+ community"

I fucking love that dude.