"Yeah I'll come."

"Hell yeah. Ok ok go to sleep I'll be back!" They waddled out of my room and I throw myself backwards. I smash a pillow on my face remembering the Wilbur problem. Viv is right. I need to calm down. They will figure this whole thing out. I just need to live in the moment. The concert will be great. Wait, I'm going to a concert and I don't even know any of the songs. I sit back up and hop out of bed. I get on my pc and start a playlist full of his songs. He's still amazing, just like when we were at the beach.

(Time skip)

"Y/nnn," a familiar soft voice whispered into my ear.

"Just shake her she's a heavy sleeper," another voice says in the background.

"I can't do that!" The first voice says.

"I'm to lazy to get up."

"Jesus guys it's not that hard, here I'll do it," a third voice chimed in. I know that voice anywhere. I got picked up and put on their body like a koala. I still had my eyes closed but I squeezed my legs tight around their body. I snuggled my head into their shoulder and my arms grew tighter around their neck. They held me up by putting their hands under my thighs.

"Hi Wilbur," I said with a tired whisper hugging tighter. He let out a little giggle at my exhausted voice.

"You're sleeping your not allowed to talk."

"Okay," I said back. I was worn out by last night, if I don't have to do something I'll choose not to.

"Woah how the fuck did you know it was Wilbur?! You didn't know he was coming! You had your damn eyes closed!" A voice said. It was the same one that didn't want to get up, I'm guessing whoever it was, was laying in my bed. I'm more awake now so it figured out who it was without opening my eyes.

"Viv, clam it," I say in a soft voice.

"Fine, we're talking later," they answer.

"I'm going to put you down for a second y/n." Wilbur says.

"Nooo," I whisper and hug tighter.

"Just for a second." He sets me down next to Viv and I climb on top of them and lay down on their stomach. They set their arms on my back giving me a little hug.

"Vivian, are we still doing the thing?" The last mystery voice says, I'm guessing they are sitting in the window cill. With the soft, German accent voice I can figure it out in no time.

"Hey Niki," I quietly say. I heard a muffled Wilbur voice.

"Y/n!"

"Sorry!" I say, Niki giggles.

"Hello Y/n I hope you slept well," she says. I nod my head not wanting Wilbur to hear me talk.

"Nikiii!" Wilburs muffled voice yells.

"Coming!" She replies.

"I wonder why Wilbur needs help." Viv whispers. I lift up my head and open my eyes. Blinking rapidly to get used to the light.