Chapter 19: She's Mine

Start from the beginning

"Stop lying to yourself princess. You're so wet for me right now I can taste you in the air. And your pussy wants my dick so bad. Its dripping for it!" I lick her earlobe and her chest starts to rise and fall faster. And fuck if she doesn't get wetter. I **really** do want a taste. And my dick wants her pussy just as much. I can feel the tip of my dick is wet with pre-cum. I grit my teeth to stop myself from ripping her clothes off and fucking her against this wall and say 

"You get any wetter for me. And I might have to......" I trail off, brushing my lips down her neck, I gently bite where her neck meets her shoulder and she moans. FUUUUCK. I have to say this now or I won't stop. 

"Get one of your mates to come and help us out" she pushes on my chest fuming. 

"Fuck you I'm leaving. And I suggest you stay away from me. You won't be touching me or getting that far again." And she starts walking away 

"Oh Princess" I say out loud

"you forgot my kiss" Scoffing, she then batts her eyes at me and gets close and quietly says 

"your kiss?...." SLAP 

"is up my arse" she turns and her hair flicks in my face. I can't believe she just slapped me. I zip in front of her blocking her path. 

"I didn't want a slap. Now you have to kiss it better" I say pointing to the cheek she just hit. 

I can see her trying to restrain her fury. She's totally the perfect woman for me. I've never met anyone like her. Who'd have thought it? I've only known her for 5 minutes and I know I gotta give her up. Strange that the thought of never infuriating her again. or making her so wet for me by the slightest touch. Hurts my chest a little. Ahh FUCK! 

"And what makes you think I will EVER kiss you?" she says with a smirk. I bat my eyes at her and say 

"because I'll keep you here and call your mates if you don't." Her lips drop as mine rise 

"Come on. just one… teeny.... tiny... peck on the cheek. What's the big deal?." Fuck I am so hard right now. Why am I reacting this way? I just need to have her so I can get her out of my system, that's all. And because I was told no. That has to be why she's having such an effect on me. 

He wouldn't. it's not like I don't want to know what his skin will taste like on my lips. NO!! I can't let him affect me like this. I shouldn't even be contemplating the idea!

"No, and you don't affect me as much as you think you do!" She thinks I can only hear her speaking thoughts, but I can hear anything and everything. I can read memories, manipulate, alter and cause pain. I can control anyone and anything to do with the  mind!. 

"I'll have to get 'your mates' here then. So they can see how.....UNaffected you are by checking me out!" 

"What? I was not checking you out!"

"Lets not lie to each other. I know you had a good look at my star" 

"And where would this green star be then? Because I don't recall seeing one" My smirk is getting higher by the second.

"I didn't say green." 

"What?"

"I said my star" 

"That's what I just said-!" She starts adorably, not getting what she's just admitted too. 

"Yes. you did. But just to clarify, you didn't see my star?"

"Seriously!! How many times do I have to say it! I didn't see your green fucking star" My smile wides. 

"Princess, you're fucking killing me here!"