Episode 23, Rage Mode VS Beast Mode!

Start from the beginning

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Both Gojira and Apex begin to headbutt each other none stop. Again and again. Creating small shockwave each time their foreheads collided with one another.

Gojira begin to bleed from her forehead in each headbutt, yet she completely ignore the pain.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Both Gojira and Apex stop headbutting one another and begin to punch each other in their faeces none stop. Each punch was creating small shockwaves each time they punch each other.

Gojira knuckles we're bleeding in each punch. Yet she completely ignore the pain.

As they punch each other in the chest, sending each other skidding back from one another.

Apex(BM): GRAAAAUUUUUU!!!

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Both Gojira and Apex begin to charge their Atomic Breath and Blast Roar. And shoot it at one another. Both beams collided with one another. Both Apex and Gojira were slowing pushing each other back.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

They begin to put more and more power in their blast attack. As their beams begin to get bigger and bigger and exploded.

 As their beams begin to get bigger and bigger and exploded

Even after the explosion, Gojira took great damage. Yet she keep ignoring the pain, charge at Apex and tackle Apex to the ground and begin to punch Apex none stop, trying to break through Apex armor.

Apex(BM): Gra!

Apex caught both of Gojira punches and landed a double front push kick to Gojira stomach and face.

Gojira(RM): *cough blood*

Gojira ignore the pain, free her arms and stomp on Apex chest, creating a shockwave on impact.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Apex manage to trip Gojira and lock Gojira in a reverse arm lock, trying to break Gojira arm.

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira tail whip Apex in the head, forcing Apex to leg of her.

As she grab Apex, forcing him to get back up, restrain one of Apex arm and begin to punch Apex none stop.