Knowing the reason only makes me more grateful and happy that both Liam and Harry threw, said reason, around a bit. Judging by their clenched jaws, they probably feel the same need I do to give Simon another round.

"I'm okay, just hurt a bit in me chest when I moved.", Louis tries to wave it off as nothing as he rests his head on Harry's shoulder.

I'm not buying it though.

"Lou. Please don't lie to us. We know you're in pain and it's ok to show it.", Harry assures him softly.

Louis nods, his eyes watering when he starts speaking.

"It's not just that it hurts, you know. I was so scared. In that split second when I realized what would happen. I thought I was dead when I woke up.", he confesses, his voice getting thick with emotion. "I never wanted you guys to worry about me. And now my sisters nearly had to go through losing me too. How am I supposed to forgive myself?", he cries.

"All because I was dumb enough to get behind the wheel cause I didn't want Niall to see me like that.". He sounds so defeated when he stops, having to take a deep breath.

I feel my own throat tighten and tears start falling at his words. He doesn't deserve this.

I see Harry whisper something to Louis, his own cheeks wet, but I can't hear any of it. I turn around to look at Liam, seeing his eyes have that distant look and his lips pressed together like he always does when he's trying to hold it together.

"Li. Look at me.", I bring my hand up to his face, "It's okay for you to cry too, luv."

Liam nods, finally allowing his brown eyes to let some of that pain I know he's got pent up, out.

Liam has never been one to show a lot of emotion, always wanting to be there for others. but holding it all in only makes matters worse.

I should know.

Liam and Louis have also been close since, well forever. Louis is the one Liam would turn to if he for once wanted to let his feelings out. Sometimes Louis would come to me, asking me to check in on him back when we were in the band because he was doing worse.

The fear of losing Louis being a lot on him right now. On all of us.

"Where the fuck is Niall?", Louis' voice interrupts my mental rant.

When I think about it, Niall said he'd go use the bathroom then come find us, but that must've been an hour ago but now.

"I dunno. Do you know where he is?", Harry directs his question to Liam and I.

My stomach fills with dread when I think about all the horrible things that might have happened.

But before I get the chonce (see what I did here 😉), my phone start's vibrating in my pocket along with the sound of three other phones receiving a text.

I fish my phone out of my pocket with shaky hands. The words on the bright screen making more tears well up in my eyes and my stomach churn in fear.

"Shit!"

-

A/N

Hey! 

Should I just get back in the corner, or?

This wasn't the plan, I swear. It just happened sort of. 

Umm, please don't hate me. I'll find a way to somehow fix this shit.

Also, I changed my mind. I won't be doing a sequel. I'll just make this fic a lot longer.

Cause it has to fit all the things I want to be in it. Right?

Anywho, please take care of yourselves and TPWK

Don't hesitate to message me here or on social media!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

- Emily xx