"Make it out."

Ever since that phone call I've been thinking about youngboy day and night. I couldn't resist myself from daydreaming about him during random occasions.

The thought of me and him being in a relationship was driving me crazy.

I was determined to claim him. He will be under my control...

I developed a habit of constantly going through youngboy's insta to admire his pictures. I seriously couldn't stop thinking about him. His face, his eyes, his tattoos, everything was just so.. Perfect?

Am I actually catching feelings?

"What the hell Brent?" I groaned under my breath.

I started to walk around in circles, back to back. Stressing over this so called "youngboy"

Do I like him? Or is it just me wanting control over someone?

Yeah, I probably just want to have power again.

Damn, Kevin really ruined my love life..

After a few more moments I decided to take a shower. I needed to take my mind off youngboy, Kevin, everything.

But before hoping into the shower I got an notification for Instagram.

I really didn't want to check.. but something was telling me that I should.

"What could it be now?" I groaned.

*nba_youngboy started following you*

I paused in pure shock.. what the hell?

I started to back up until my back was pressed against the wall.

I reached for my shower handle and turned it off. My head was spinning in circles.

I walked out of my bathroom door, leading me into my room. There was a towel around my waist and nothing else.. I was stressed.

How did he get my insta? Did someone tell him about me?

What?!?

I realized that I needed to call my friend. I need to know more about this "youngboy".

I sat on my bed and began to look for my friends contact.

Coincidently my phone vibrated. It was my friend. I reached out for the "answer" option and picked up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey! Have have something to ask you." My friend said.

He actually seems eager to tell me something for once.

"Oh, but I have something to ask you first if you don't mind."

"No, it's perfectly fine. I actually would like to save the exciting news for last." My friend chuckled.

Exciting news? Whatever, I couldn't care less about this "exciting news"

I sighed.

"Well.. It's about youngboy.. you see, I've been wanting to ask you more questions about him."

"Like what?" My friend asked.

"Like what's his real name?" My friend chuckled.

His real name?

"What do you mean by real name?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Did you really think his name was youngboy?"