chapter three "taehyung adores you"

LOADED CHAPTER THREE.

After Liliana had met with her brother for lunch, she made her way back to the club for work

Liliana walked backed into the club with body guards behind her, people watching her as she paid them no mind and walked back to her work office.

She was seen as Kim Seokjins powerful but beautiful little sister. People knew she was off limits and how differentiated she was from her brother, but people still adored her.

Other people, like her brother, would love the idea and thought of being worshipped on the ground they walked on. But to Liliana, she didn't give a shit about that because that wasn't gonna give anything but a ego she didn't have the mental capacity to have.

Liliana stepped foot in her office and sighed at thought of her getting back to work. She sat down in her chair looking down at the paper work she had to do, but all she could think about was Jung Hoseok.

"Liliana you dumb bitch stop it." Liliana cusses herself out as she facepalms herself and then shakes her head trying to get thought of Hoseok out her head.

"I don't really think you should call yourself a dumb bitch sweetheart.. you're too smart to be that." A deep voice says as Liliana's eyes widened looking up immediately.

"Oh! Jungkook it's just you hello." Liliana says smiling at him not even realizing the name she just said.

"Jungkook.. Jungkook!" Liliana says shockingly as she sat up immediately connecting her eyes with Jungkooks pearly shining ones as he chuckled.

He stood a few inches in front of her desk looking at her and titlting his head looking down at the girl.

"Did I startle you?" Jungkook asked as Liliana shook her head.

"No of course not I just thought you were someone else." Liliana admits making Jungkook more confused.

"Who else do you know named Jungkook?" Jungkook asked very confused making Liliana actually think of what she said.

"...you're right." Liliana admitted after a couple of seconds of thinking of her answer. Jungkook chuckled at her reaction as he then smiled.

"I was just messing with you.. besides I didn't know you were I heard you went out to eat with Jin, so I was surprised when I heard you in your office and heard your angelic voice." Jungkook said making Liliana smile a bit.

One thing she knew about maknae line was, they were flirty and knew how to say the right things to practically anybody. But, when it came to Liliana, it was true feelings. Which made her squeal inside.

"Yeah we did go out buttttt he had to go do something after so I just came back to my office early." Liliana says as Jungkook nods.

"I also heard.. that you're letting me, Taehyung, and Jimin take you to Jins event?" Jungkook also blurted out with a little smirk on his face. Liliana's eyes widened at his outburst causing her to clear her voice.

"My dear brother has a big ass mouth doesn't he? And plus I told him I would consider it." Liliana said as she watched Jungkook move from standing in front of her desk, to the back of her desk where she was.

"Why are you second guessing it if I may ask princess?" Jungkook asked making Liliana's cheeks get a little red at the small pet name.

"Well uh I uh.. firstly because you guys are basically the flirtatious group. Y'all flirt with everybody and their mother even if it's not for a mission. Second, I feel like if I go with you guys, it will look like charity work because I'm single and lonely and you're only going with me at my brothers request."

"Princess.. with all due respect.. have you ever even hanged out with us? because you only see us in work form. We don't want to take you because of your brothers expense.. I mean he is our boss but, we wanna take you because we think we are deserving of having you and making you happy. I mean if you're okay with us doing that." Jungkook assured as he looked into Liliana's eyes, causing her to gulp.

"I mean you guys do give me some of serotonin when I am around you sometimes.. but Jk.. Taehyung hates me. You and Jimin are so openly nice and outgoing but Taehyung is different.." Liliana says looking into his eyes.

"Taehyung admires you. All three of us do. There's not a inch of hate in our body when it comes to you." Jungkook admitted. Jungkook moves his hand to Liliana's and rubs it, causing Liliana to start to get flustered and making him smirk.

"Cute.. me making you flustered at the slightest touches.." Jungkook whispered then chuckled. Liliana feels herself try not to bite her lip as she gulped once more.

She didn't want him to know that the act of her being attracted to maknae line was a whole lie. She was very much attracted to them but didn't want anyone to know that. Although in this very predicament, Jungkook could read through her perfectly.

"Interesting.." Jungkook whispered once more as he leans back still looking at Liliana and leaving his hand on hers.

"So did I persuade you to come with us to your brothers event and let us take care of you for the night? Or do I need to persuade you more. We'll behave just for you precious." Jungkook continued on completely making Liliana weak at the most simple words.

If Liliana was getting weak at just Jungkooks words, how is she gonna be with the whole maknae line?

"Mmm I suppose you did a little. Can we do something fun before it?" Liliana says softly causing Jungkook to laugh at her cuteness.

"Love we can go wherever you wanna going"

LOADING CHAPTER 4..