DISCLAIMER

so hi. I just wanted to make a quick disclaimer before starting this story. This story will include: violence, death, sexual content, mafia violence, betrayal and also polyamourous relationships.

It will also include:

Main character x sub

Yoongi x Dom

Hoseok x Switch

Namjoon x Dom

Firstly: If you don't know what a polyamourous relationship is, a poly relationship is when you have more than one lover that involves consent with all parties involved.

So in this case, rapline is the main character ex. Meaning at one point of time she was in a poly relationship with them.

So if you're not comfortable about reading stuff like this or think it's weird, then I'm giving you the warning that this book is not for you.

But if you are interested in a book like this, or this is new to you, than we gonna be going through this together cause I've never written book about poly relationships before.

I've always wrote about love triangles and monogamy, but not poly.

So this all new to me as well, so we all need to buckle up together for this ride.

I'm in the process of making this book as we speak but I just wanted to make this disclaimer and shit you know.

I always have to make something else known as well and which I've never had to do before but consider that this is a bts poly book which is a rare thing consider that the main character is always black I have to put a copyright disclaimer as well so ahem.

Disclaimer: I do not own any members of BTS. The only characters that I have possession of is the ones that I have made up and the plot. Do not steal my plot or do remakes of it or anything of the matter. If I find out my story gets stolen I won't block and report you but I'll hunt your ass and arson your damn house. For legal reasons that was a joke. No but forreal, stealing peoples stories or ideas is not cool and I take time out of my day as well as other authors and write these stories. when I honestly could be sleeping or editing. That's literally plagiarism and I will disrespectfully throw you.

I've heard stories about people getting their plots taken or their whole book being rewritten  and it has also happened to me before. It sucks and it makes the author feel like shit because they are taking time out of their busy life's and writing a book for other people to enjoy and read. So please don't do that to me or anyone else at all. I'm trying to put this in the nicest way possible. 

Although if you do want to make a remake or a inspiration off my books dm me and I'll be glad to let you do so. <3

The least you can do if you wanna support is comment, follow me, and vote on the chapters because ghost readers scare me. Don't be a ghost reader pls I love y'all thoughts and comments. Like so much, sometimes the comments be more funnier than book in my opinion but yk it's fine.

So yeah that's all I gotta say.

And one last thing.

Rapline can get it.

Okay bye.