chapter one "not my cup of tea"

LOADED CHAPTER ONE..

FLASHBACK:

"Why won't you let me go Jin" a little medium sized Liliana said as she sat on her bed pouting. She looked away from her brother Seokjin who was going to go to a meeting with their father to discuss mafia issues.

"Because i'm very protective when it comes to you. You know if something happens to you i will raise fucking hell. So just please stay home I'll come over after and bring you some snacks"

"ugh fine just fine you better bring me my snacks or i'll stab you myself got it kim?"Liliana said as she laid back in her bed looking across the room to her overprotective brother.

When Liliana was little, she was adopted by Seokjin and his parents. They treated her like family their whole life regardless of her being a different race.

Liliana and Seokjin have always had the brotherly like and sister bond duo where Seokjin was very protective over her. He had to be considering that he never had a blood sister, so he treated Liliana like one.

"I got you lili i'll be back be on your best behavior okay?" Seokjin said as Liliana nodded and sighed.

"Yes yes okay I get it now get the hell out my room Jin" Liliana said as Seokjin put his hands up in defense.

"Alright alright damn I'm going.... see you later alligator" Seokjin said as he blew a kiss to his best friend/little sister as she sighed catching it.

"After a while crocodile" Liliana responded. Seokjin waved goodbye to her as he walked out the room. Leaving her there to wonder about
how lonely she was.

Yeah she had her brother and her parents, but what she meant by wanting to be loved was wanting to be in love and cared by another human being. 

Being adopted into a mafia family wasn't easy, and considering that she was another race, her family was extra protective of her. She was a kind hearted soul who could never hurt a human being in her life. That's why she needed to be over protected.

Liliana was very grateful for her family's concerns, but she wanted to be able to see what the world had to offer to her.

even if that meant falling in love with  her brothers three ex best friends.

FLASHBACK OVER:

"You're lucky I don't gut you out on this living room floor."

"Get your shit and get out"

Were the only words that could process in Liliana's mind. It's been approximately 3 months since Liliana broke off her relationship with the three second dangerous men in the world.

Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, and Kim Namjoon.

The names that Liliana used to be so in love with.

She used to love the sounds of their names when it came out of her mouth, now she dreaded it.