chapter two "what are you implying?"

LOADED CHAPTER TWO..

"Hoseok" Liliana questioned as she saw one of her ex boyfriends staring at her and smirking at her reaction

"Hoseok" Liliana questioned as she saw one of her ex boyfriends staring at her and smirking at her reaction. She didn't know if it was a daydream or if her mind was playing tricks on her but.. she had a gut feeling it wasn't.

He waves to her causing Liliana to blink and the second she opened her eyes, he was gone.

'Was that really him?' Liliana thought as she shook her head trying to convince herself that it wasn't.

She hadn't seen him in three months.. so if that was really him... Yoongi and Namjoon were back as well.

She gulped as the thought of the three men being back in town after they specifically left from the drama they caused, haunted her.

"Lili the table is ready you good?" Seokjin alerted his sister knocking her out of her paranoid thoughts.

"Oh oh yeah I'm coming" Liliana says clearing her throat then turning away from the window. She sighs as she walks towards Seokjin.

She follows him as the paranoid thoughts in her head tried to fill more, but immediately shakes them away.

Liliana sits down at the table across from her brother, looking around the room then down at the menu.

"Ahh I'm so hungry holy hell" Seokjin says looking down at the menu then up at his sister who looked stressed.

"Li, are you alright?" Seokjin asks concerning as Liliana looks up at her brother.

"Yeah why" Liliana asks as she tried her hardest to make it believable.

"I don't know you just look.. stressed" Seokjin asked as Liliana gulped.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just, work stuff you know" Liliana lies trying to reassure Seokjin that she was okay, when she knew damn well she wasn't.

"well you need a break from that. I get you're a hardworking woman, I respect that, but you don't need to not be hard on yourself." Seokjin says as Liliana nods.

"Jin I'm okay I swear can we just order some ramen please?" Liliana reassures again looking down at the menu looking at the food.

"Alright alright I'm not gonna fight you on it, but one last thing. I'm making you take a break from work this weekend." Seokjin says making Liana look up at him.

"The weekend of your beginning of the year party? no thanks jinnie I'll have to pass on that offer." Liliana says sighing then looking back down at her menu.

"First wasn't really a offer and second yes you are going. You never go and I want you to meet people and have fun without stressing about something. You need happiness in your life cause you're the most sweetest girl ever. The opposite of me. So you're going with no damn say." Seokjin protests causing Liliana to sigh.

"Fine you know what fine I will go. But I'm not gonna have fun." Liliana responds causing Seokjin to cheer but making a quiet yes sound making her smile a little bit.

"Hey maybe you'll find someone there" Seokjin  continues  as Liliana looks at him weirdly.

"Mmm.. Jin what are you implying?" Liliana says crossing her arms and leaning back in her chair.

"Oh I'm not implying anything, I'm just saying maybe some people will fond your interest." Seokjin says making Liliana scrunch her nose.

"What are you- are you trynna set me up with maknae line again Jin?!" Liliana said as she glared him.

"What- I- noooo what I would neve- okay yes but hear me out." Seokjin said as Liliana sighed.

Maknae line were the three youngest men who were apart of Seokjins gang. Who also had a thing for Liliana.

Their names were Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. They were very wild and important to Seokjins mafia, but wanted to be apart of keeping Liliana happy cause they adored everything about her.

Liliana  was flattered because of this. She couldn't deny that, even though she didn't pay them any mind, they were attractive. Because they were probably one of the most beautiful men she has ever seen. But would she ever let them know that? No.

"I'm listening" Liliana responds making Seokjin sit down.

"They're interested in polyamourous relationships as well because well- it's very obvious but they are already so protective over you. They would would literally do anything for you and that's cute to say the least. This is coming from the person who isn't fond of that shit. So you know it's legit."

"So what are you saying Jin-" "At least consider having them take you to the winter ball. They will watch over you while a whole bunch of gangs are there and know what to do if someone tries shit. They're really awesome dudes, and quite frankly the only men I trust with my dongsang."

"Soooooo?" Seokjin slowly says as Liliana sighs. She didn't like the fact that Seokjin was setting her up, but it wouldn't hurt to try to love again after these past few months.

"Okay I- I'll consider it.." Liliana admits as Seokjin smiles. "I said I'll consider it Jin don't get too happy" Liliana says starting to smile a little making Seokjin chuckle.

"No no I get it, I just want you happy that's all. And I think that maknae line would be able to make that happen. But only if your comfortable with that." Seokjin replies as Liliana moves her hand to his and placing it on top.

"Thank you for your effort of trying to give me some type of happiness oppa." Liliana softly says as Seokjin chuckles.

"That's my job." Seokjin whispers before leaning over the table and kissing Liana's forehead making her smile.

"Now let's eat some ramen. I don't know about you but I'm starving."

LOADING CHAPTER THREE...