Chapter 14: Eliza and Cerebella

Start from the beginning

Eliza: So... You're jumping at the chance to blackmail me. It doesn't pay to underestimate your partners, does it, darling? I take it you're not asking for a song.

She smirks a him.

Vitale: We both have our secrets to protect, I believe these two problems share one solution. You.

Eliza: Do you expect me to hunt the Skullgirl? Honey, I'm sorry, but that's just not my scene. My place is on the stage,

Vitale: Don't underestimate us, we know damn well what you're capable of. You have a knack for tracking blood, just like we do for talent.

He exclaimed with an amusing smile.

Vitale: Of course, we wouldn't send you out alone.

???: That's where I come in.

That's when a new person comes in and it was none other than...

Vitale: Cerebella here will ensure that everything goes smoothly.

Cerebella: You can count on me, and don't worry Vitale. We'll have that cat if we see her too,

Vitale: Oh I hope so, unlike last time, there shouldn't be any... distractions for you to do so.

Cerebella flinches from how stern Vitale had emphasizes the word distraction as she looks away. Of course this intrigued Eliza.

Vitale: As for you Eliza... If you fail, we're going to have a conversation neither us wants.

He looked at her with a glare but Eliza kept her smile, as then a new person comes in.

???: Kill her!! Kill her and bring me her heart! Or you are finish in this town. Do you hear me? I will ruin you!

Eliza: Oh Lorenzo, I hardly recognized you. You've grown so.... distinguished.

She made a face a bit of disgust when she sees him.

Eliza: I can see why you're so desperate.

A man whose age look so old, like on the verge of turning dust.

Lorenzo: You want to see desperate? Desperate is when I rip out your skeleton and see if it's more useful to me than you are!

???: You should hurry before it comes to that. Forget the blood scandal, your fans would be in mourning.

Eliza: Whatever you say.

Eliza then turns around and was about to leave but.

???: But before you leave, I'll shall give you a warning.

Eliza looks over her shoulder at the Woman who's face hidden by the veil.

Eliza: And that is?

???: Do not underestimate the Skullgirl. Unlike the previous ones.. This one... is even more dangerous and full of surprises.. I've seen her power first-hand...