Taehyung and his parents discussed this for almost an hour. He listened to them, talking with them heart to heart. His parents understand that he loves her. But he can't live like that, with a vampire? It's too unrealistic and dangerous.

-time skip-

Taehyung wore back his shoes and grabbed his bag, Mrs Kim opened the door.

"Take care of yourself, stay away from that girl, this is the last time we are going to remind you"

His parents warned him as he said goodbye and went back to his dorm.

While driving, these thoughts spin around in his head, he couldn't believe it.

What Taehyung need to do rn is to break up with Sana. But it's extremely hard for him, so he was thinking this through with Sana.

-time skip-

Today is a school day, which is Tuesday. Taehyung and Sana had a meet up after school at the mall.

It's now 3:15 pm, all of the students were packing up and leaving, Sana had social media studies while Taehyung had physiology class.

Taehyung waited for Sana outside her classroom, waving at her through the window.

Sana noticed him and smiled at him.

*ding ding ding*

The school bell just rang.

Sana came out of the classroom and held hands with Taehyung on the way to the mall.

-time skip-

They sat down in a cafe. Taehyung didn't speak much today so Sana has the thought of him hiding something.

"You...ok?"

Sana asked as she gulps her drink.

"Yea of course I am"

He replied, connecting eyes with her.

"Ummm..hey I think we need to talk somewhere."

-time skip-

Taehyung is at his dorm rn, with Sana, he locked his bedroom door, having a private discussion with her.

"Ok so look I don't know where to begin..."

He frustrated to explain what's going on, everything is so messed up.

He handed the papers his dad gave to him, showing Sana the theories of vampires.

"Vampires...interesting, when did you start learning these?"

She interviews, acting innocent.

"Sana, please, don't pretend anymore"

"Huh?"

"Pointy tooth

Bloodstain

Allergic to garlic

Sus huh?"

Taehyung's talking tone changed to a scary and cold-hearted voice.

"Boyfriend I-i don't understand-

Like why are you acting like this? What are you up to?"

Sana is still playing the innocent game, you fake it till you make it.

Taehyung stepped closer to her, so close that he could even smell her minty breath.

"Sana. No more lies, explain to me.

Are you a part of this?"

"I ASKED ARE YOU A PART OF THIS"

Sana took a step back, her face is starting to get frightened from his loud voice.

"Y-yes"

She whispered.

He immediately froze and his face is terrified.

"What.do.you.want.from.me"

He asked, pointing at her, stepping back.

"D-do you want to kill my parents or something?

Do you want my blood or something? SAY IT"

He yelled in pain.

"Is that what you think...

Of me?"

She talked back as she makes eye contact with him.

"I ASKED WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME"

A tear escaped from his eye.

"Taehyung, calm down, we can talk through-"

"NO JUST LEAVE ME PLEASE JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME"

He yelled once again, his voice is covered up with fear, pain, and weakness.

"I JUST WANTED TRUE LOVE

IS IT THAT FUCKING HARD?"

Sana shouted back.

She had enough of this, in a world with nobody who understands her. She took her bag and stepped closer to Taehyung.

"I shouldn't have trusted you"

She said while tears roll down her Angel face, covering his mouth.

Then she left without hesitation.

Taehyung sat in the corner of his bedroom, feeling empty and emotional, crying like a toddler.

That was the last time he saw her.

-time skip-

Two months have passed and Sana has completely disappeared from school, everywhere. Her friends, aka people who live with her, actually knew that she went back to her family for special training, even tho they are vampires themselves.

Taehyung was worried for few days, but after that, he didn't even bother to care where she went.

It's lunchtime and the girls sat down at a table.

"Today I saw Taehyung and her holding hands"

Nayeon spoke as she takes a bite of her salad.

"Who's her?"

Tzuyu questioned as all of the girls look at Nayeon.

"Kim Jennie"