A lesson in RESPECT

"It's easier to teach a lesson in respect than to find creative ways to sink a body"

Boss! Boss! Boss!

I made the drop,hand delivered it myself, if you saw the look on  Jimbo's face.

Kylie's brown skin became pale. Remembering fear is unacceptable she begins to laugh loudly, slowly walking towards Danny. Shaking her head she says confusedly "You dropped a package for Jimbo?"

Danny's palms grew sweaty,  he wasn't sure if to repeat himself. Before he could even attempt to answer, Ms. Kylie grabs his jaw piercing his skin with her pointed black matte nails.

You fool that was for Jones not Jimbo. Where's Pete?

I left him at the wearhouse.

José get me Pete.

Danny trys to sneak away but gets grabbed by José before he leaves.

Where are you going Kylie says maliciously  pacing back and forth in her 9 inch red bottoms.

I was just going to help find Pete Boss, Danny says jokingly.

Let me ask you this, what would you do if, one of your men if you had. Disrespected you and caused war with one of the most highly ranked arms dealer in the city.

Unable to speak Ms.Kylie lets go of his face and walks back to her throne. She stands directly in front of him her legs inches apart with hands behind her back.

She asks him a second time. What would you do Danny boy?

Before Danny could say a word Kylie ,pulls out a metal baseball bat from behind her chair and hits him straight in the mouth.

With that first blow his mouth filled with blood .

This is what you would have done isn't it?

Again he gets slapped with the bat this time across his neck, he drops to the floor in holding his neck coughing out blood.

What's the matter Danny ?

I know this seems unorthodox but, killing you is to easy I have to make and example out of you.

Its just business and I'm the boss.

She swings again this time he gets its straight in the face braking his nose.

Am I not a good boss Danny , I take care of everybody, Dont I? So why disrespect me?  I give and I give.

You made me do this ,Kylie strikes him one last time knocking him out, face blooded.

Boss what to do with him?

Let him hang for a while and find me Pete.

Remember to comment, 🌟 and share . Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Luv luv.  Mrs.MiSo