The Drop

"I can't just say I'll kill you if you continue, I must show you what you'll look like first."

Afraid of being decapitated, Pete makes sure the job is done perfectly.
He carried the body to The Butcher Danví Guoro, his younger brother. Danví stood 6 feet tall, muscular with an uncanny resemblance of Al Capone. Ironically enough Danví was an actual butcher and owner of Ví's Meat Shop known for there famous marble cuts. He also had a strange fetish for cutting up things especially humans. This made him a modern-day Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Cleanly cut, placed in two gift boxes with bright red bows, a card saying,
''Thanks for your support because of this you are blessed with this gift''

Fratello (brother) Danví calls to Pete in his heavy Italian accent "You're exploiting my talents no."Why can't you at least bring one alive so we could play?"You want me to wrap and pack like it's Christmas." Before Pete could respond he gets a phone call, phased by the voice of his mother he walks to the side of the shops loading dock. On seeing this Danví puts the packages on the truck with the words Rat and Jay written in front of them. He then dances back into his "office" Singing how many cuts does it take to make Pete bleed out.

Danny a new employee of Ms.Kylie, sitting on the driver's side of the ice cream truck decided that he was ready to make a name for himself. He eagerly wanted to move up in rank to restore honor to his family's name. The Routens known for fucking everything up. Danny was determined  to prove they weren't all screw ups. Meanwhile  Petes' still on the phone assuring his mother that nothing was wrong.

Screech!! The tires of the old ice cream truck skids as Danny drives out almost hitting Pete in the process.

Pete dodges for his life, thankfully he has good reflexes because that would have been lights out. His heart sank, he began to shake. His mother could be heard on the phone shouting Peto! Peto! what was that noise, my Peto!

Pete tells his mother it was one of Vi's trucks acting up, he loves her and he'll call her back before she could respond he hung up. He hustles to call Danny but he gets no answer. 

Pete yell's at Danvi telling him he's going to bring him something to play with while hurrying to his car. Scared for his life, he anxiously opens the door and starts the ignition driving off without even closing it back, hitting at the entrance wall, completely ripping the door off.

Not so far away from Danny, he blows his horn, trying to get his attention. Danny wasn't enthused by Pete. Thinking he wants all the fame presses on the gas showing middle finger leaving him without a chance to catch up. Pete's body began to quiver at the thought of his death.

His tires begin to slide as Pete loses control of his  1990 Maserati Quattroporte. The smell of burnt rubber and gas soaked the air as Pete's car slowly flipped. Around and around it goes only to be pinned on a railing.
Pete lays lifeless and bloody slumped over the steering wheel as his gas leaks

While in his office the phone rings .....Danví where's your brother.

Tell me what you think so far ... Should Pete live or die ? Or should Danny be fed to the fishes ?
Stay Safe Mafia Fam luvluv- Mrs._MiSo