La Regina

I'm a boss because I lost all hope for humanity...

"But Boss the tailor isn't the rat it's Jones, shouldn't we be dropping it there instead?" Marco says in a timid tone.

Ms. Kylie while enjoying the warm touches on her legs by José her own personal doll, taps him on the shoulder and he immediately stops. She raises her head with disgust and her glance pierces Marco's soul. Pete standing beside Marco stays silent fearing for his life, as Ms. Kylie hates to be interrupted during her intimate sessions with José.

"Well then,"  Ms. Kylie says in a welcoming tone, "since it's Jones I want you to split it. "Marco and Pete's faces turn white as they await the repercussions of their actions.

The welcoming tone left and  she screeched "Understood!" "Now go I can't take the sight of you." Marco and Pete leave speedily shutting the large cathedral-like doors behind them as José begins to massage Ms. Kylie's legs once more.

José what's wrong gnocco, don't you find joy being with me.

Yes Kylie, but I just...

But what...

Nothing Kylie

I would like my bath run after.

Of course la Regina.

With each touch, Ms. Kylie quivers as his soft hands sync with her tainted soul. For a mere moment, it was euphoric as she was able to express herself in the most private ways. His hands were ever so gentle moving up almost to the untouched.

Gasping for words she shouted, "STOP!"

Is that all you want Kylie, José says with the slightest grin. For now, Kylie says under her breath.

Jose Martin County was an aspiring model, whom Ms. Kylie at first glance grew fond of, with his ripped biceps, curly ginger hair, soft sensual caramel-colored skin, and red luscious lips.

The thud of the large entrance doors being opened, annoyed Ms. Kylie as she pushes José's hands away from her thighs.

Pete approaches frightfully, dismissing seeing José's hands-on Ms. Kylie's thighs. 

"Boss which half to give James?"

Ms. Kylie gets up and slaps Pete."If you come in here again you'll be deciding which part of you should go  to your madre."

Hearing these words made Pete's soul quake, his eyes grew dim and he began cold sweating. Ms. Kylie slowly sits back down on her thrown crossing her legs and wiping Pete's blood off her spiked brass rings.

Pete apologizes while wiping his bruised face for his stupidity and says to himself how did little sweet Killian, become ruthless and unmatched by any of the other families? 

It wasn't his first time working for the Jain family he moved up ranks from an associate to caporegime based on his influences and loyalty to Killian's parents. He remembered Killian being unable to hurt a fly. The one called Ms.Kylie is her complete opposite, she is irrationally unpredictable and that's what scares them the most. 

José watching closely tries to understand, how a petite, shy girl became cruel and cold-hearted. Even though he was excited to see what she'll do next.

With sweat dripping from his brows and the scent of urine on his pants, Kylie tells Pete to leave and get himself cleaned up. If he screws up he better come back with a stamp.

Hey, mafia fam. I've started back writing given the whole pandemic. Remember to stay safe. Leave your comments and suggestions on where you think the story should go as our characters develop. Luvluv  Mrs._MiSo