He knew he was stupid but he didn't knew he was that stupid. He earned the smack on the head that she gave him, which didn't really hurt because she gave him the numbing spell.

  "Sorry!" he screamed.

  She shook her head like a disappointed mother. His hand was still on her thigh and he began to rub small circles trying his best to calm her down. This was all new to him. Having someone that cared for him so much that they turn ballistic.

  "I wished I never met you." She said softly.

  "What?" His head snapped so fast.

  "Yesterday, when I thought you were dead. I wished I never met you before or let you back in my life. I didn't want to go through hell of losing someone that I..." She trailed off.

  "That you what?" His heart was shuddering in his chest.

  She closed her eyes and shook her head, "forget it."

  Ariendra stood up and was ready to leave him. Draco was quick to sit up and grab her hand. She grabbed her by her wrist pulling her down so she was now sitting on his lap. She steadied her with one hand on her back, the other holding her hand tight. Their face inches apart.

  "You thought of it, but you didn't mean it." He knew that much was true, but he had to say it out loud so he believed it too, because the thought of not having her in his life right now was too much to comprehend.

  "I do." She looked down at his chest, where the few top buttons of his grey button down shirt were opened. It was the crinkle of her nose that made him smile.

  "No you don't." He whispered. "Can't lie to me darling."

  Ariendra cleared her throat. "I wish I did."

  He tilted her chin so that her beautiful dark eyes looked straight at his. "I'm sorry I scared you. I didn't know you would get this worried. I knew if I told you, you wouldn't let me go. I can't live with myself if I didn't help them with my father."

  His hands move towards her cheek. It was his new favourite thing, holding her cheeks and feeling her soft skin.

  "You know there should be more to life than revenge, Malfoy." She said to him and focused on him licking his lips. Damn, it was hard to concentrate.

  "Yeah someone special is starting to make me believe that."

  "And who might that someone be?" She asked.

  This woman was driving him crazy. Draco moved his hand towards the back of her neck and he slowly pulled her closer. Their foreheads touched and they both took in sharp breaths. She surprised him by leaning in closer, making their nose touch. He could feel her breath so close just like they were in the piano room, but now it feels so much more. He loved the smell of her perfume, making his brain go fuzzy.

  "Ariendra," his voice was like a plea.

  "Yes." she said, more an answer than a question.

  Draco was ready to lean forward-

  "Hey sorry I took so long!" Blaise's voice echoed through the room. Ariendra squealed and jumped from Draco's lap. He was also shocked and stood up facing away from her, looking directly at his friend who was standing by the door looking lost. "Oh hey Ariendra."

  "What?" Blaise asked innocently, before a bottle of soap flew across the room. Blaise was quick enough to duck, sending the bottle towards the wall behind him. "What the hell Draco??"