Chapter - 38 [ Deja Vu ]

Bloody Sunset - Chapter 38
[ Turn on music for good experience ]
Like literally do it

George's Pov

I feel very lively today and i can't even sleep, i decided to check on Clay if he was still awake .

I knocked at the door many times but he didn't answer. " Uhh, clay? Are you awake?"

Clay was sleeping on his bed , and someone knocked on his door . He didn't even bother opening the door, but someone knocked at the door on the second time.

George : Uhhh..Clay? Are you still awake??

Clay recognized the voice, went to check on him and opened the door. He felt Deja Vu as he saw George, It felt like he dreamed about it before. It might be his dreams becoming real.

Clay : Why are you still awake??

George : Im sorry, i couldn't sleep. Did i bother you?

Clay : Don't worry, i couldn't sleep too anyways. Wanna watch the sky? Its 2 in the morning, the sky might have so much stars.

The two of them went to the balcony and sat to eachother, George slowly chuckled and looked at Clay.

George : The moon is beautiful isn't it?

Clay : You don't know what it means--..

George : I love you..I have decided to stay here..i wanna live the rest of my life with you..

George slowly held his cheek and kissed his lips, he started tearing up and hugged him tightly .

George's Pov

I hugged him tightly as i grip on his back, i started crying because of hapiness.

In the real world

George finally woke up from a coma after 9 months of sleeping. A person was sitting beside him holding his hand. George moved a finger and the person noticed it and quickly called the doctor.

?? : CALL THE DOCTOR! GEORGE IS AWAKE!

George opened his eyes, he found himself on a hospital bed and a stanger was holding his hand and his expression was happy to see George.

?? : Don't worry, the doctor is here to check you up.

George was confused to see himself on a hospital bed.

George : Where's Clay-!? Where am i-!?!

TO BE CONTINUED

Don't forget to follow me on wattpad it would help me a lot and it's inspiring me to make more chapters 💖💖