Chapter 17: W-what Are You Doing

Magsimula sa umpisa

As I catch a glimpse of his face and I see his eyes dilate and there glowing. Shadow is in control right now. Finally he's snapped, which is exactly what I wanted. He grabs my wrists to stop me trying to get up and pins them to the island with one hand while his other rubs me through my panties, making me even wetter. I hear him take a deep breath taking in my arousal. I hope we don't make a fucking mess as I'm still bleeding. 

I'm still trying to break free, loving how assertive he's being. And when I feel his cock rubbing against my folds, I know this is it. I'm done for. No sooner than I thought that, he slams into me so hard and to the hilt that I cry out. I can't stop the moans and groans as he continues to slide in and out of me. He then reaches around me and starts rubbing and pinching my clit making that fire in my belly start to ignite, i try to move as I need to touch him and im about to explode when he growls

"Who said you could move, little mate?" 

I gasp as he pulls out and flips me onto my back. As soon as I touch the table he slams into me again.

"Arghhh" I cry out
"fuck Zander. I need to feel more of you!" I tell him and he rips my top open and starts to suck and kiss my breasts and greedily devours my nippels. When my back arches off the island it causes my nipple to pop out of his mouth.

"Keep those legs spread wide for me, little mate. And don't move. Don't make a sound or I'll punish you. You don't get to cum until you beg me for it!" and with that he carries on devouring my body. Iv never felt anything like it. This feels raw and wild and RIGHT, I never wanted it to stop. My pussy starts to tighten, clamping down on his shaft, on the edge of an orgasm. I need to move, I can't stop myself so I start thrash with wild abandon. I'm just about to scream my release. 

When he pulls out of me making me whimper/growl at the loss of his cock buried deep inside me and the frustration of not being allowed to cum when I was literally there!! He picks me up off the side and carries me over towards the dining room. Is he doing a Dravon on me? I'm sure it was only replaced a few weeks ago! I think he's about to take me through the door, when he slams my back up against the wall and sinks himself back into me.

"Did you almost cum?... What did I tell you little mate?... You disobeyed me…. So you were punished!" He slams into me so hard after each sentence making me cry out each time.

"FUCK ZANDER, PLEASE!" I need to cum! I try to use my arms to raise up and back down but he grabs my hands and pins them to the wall above my head and says 

"That's right my little Mate. Fucking scream for me until your voice is so raw you can't make a sound. I like hearing you scream my name in my head too. But I'm not gonna stop pounding your pussy until you can't walk straight and your gonna be sore from me taking what's rightfully mine, your gonna feel EXACTLY who you belong to when I'm finished with you"

His thrusts start getting more violent as he slams his mouth to mine. I try to resist his kiss. Punishment for not letting me cum, but he pinches my nippel with one hand causing me to gasp making it easy to slide his tongue into my mouth in an all consuming kiss. He let's me up for air just as I'm on the verge of an orgasm.

"Oh.. oh.. I'm gonna…" The prick then starts to slow down his pace, chasing it away. He let's go of my hands so I go to shove him away from me and tell him to stop because I can't take it. I need to cum, this is Torture. 

"Zander sto-'' he slammed his mouth back on mine and he's pounding into me again, hard and fast. That fire in my core starts to climb higher with each thrust. He better fucking let me cum this time or im gonna fucking kill him. Im panting and moaning were covered in sweat. The fucking noises hes making are driving me wilder. I'm definitely gonna feel this in the morning. 

My pussy is swelling and begging for mercy which I know he won't give. He's being the savage beast I asked for and fucking me wild, rough, hard and without mercy! and I haven't even cum yet ARRGGHHH!!! He starts to suck and bite my neck, there's so many sensations, I feel like I'm gonna burst into flames. 

"I'm gonna cum...Zander...ummm...please don't...don't stop" I pant out between his thrusting, I'm just about to cum when he stops again... 

"ARRRGGGHHH" I scream out loud, I can hear my voice sounds a little horse from all the screaming.

"FUCK YOU ZANDER, LET ME DOWN" I scream in his head, delirious with the need to cum. I hear him chuckling. This Cunt with a capital C, is actually laughing at me. HOW DARE HE!! I'm still pinned against the wall and I can feel his hard dick still buried inside me, twitching.

"I TOLD you, that I was gonna make you beg for it, little mate. That you would ONLY get to cum when I say so. Now BEG me!" he sinks into me. Going deep, drawing another moan from me. Treacherous bloody body and hormones. So much for my great ideas. He's completely turned this on me.

"No," I pant. He gives another hard thrust.

"Do you wanna cum, my sweet little mate?" he wraps his hand around my neck and kisses me before I can answer. Then he pulls away before It even fucking starts. He squeezes his hand round my throat a little.

"Answer me, little mate!" He growls

"YES, FUCK YES, PLEASE ZANDER. PLEASE LET ME CUM!" I yell moan as he slams into me again and again 

"I told you you'd be begging for it, '' he snarls. It seems begging has made him more aggressively possessive and rough as he slams into me over and over. I can't help but moan and meet his thrust. His hand that's still around my throat, squeezes tighter as he leans forward to whisper in my ear 

"Did I give you permission to moan. or move?" I'm literally losing my mind with want and need, my pussys is gonna need some rest after this. And I am loving his dominant, dirty talk. He doesn't stop pounding and I swear I hear a cracking in the wall.

"If I give you what you want, are you going to give me what I want??" I'm on the verge of passing out. This is all so intense, that my mind can't seem to grab on to what he's on about. I just wanna be put out of my misery, 

"What do you want?" I ask him breathlessly as I look into his eyes and see Shadow is still at the surface. Driving Zander. 

"YOU" he growled as he slams into me again causing me to scream out. I'm also confused because I am his, we're mates!! So what is he on about?

"If you want me to let you cum you will let me mate you." he whispers in my ear, getting rougher, which I didn't think was possible, im meeting him thrust for thrust now and he's biting and sucking down to were my neck meets my shoulder, i'm so consumed by him and the need thats building into an inferno that I don't think, I just NEED, so I scream in his head

"YEEESSSS!!" And as I do he bites down with a possessive growl. He brace's his hips forward and my insides squeezed around his cock. With power in every strike, my body jitters and my knees start shaking beyond control. My insides exploded just as his thumb brushes over my clit and my orgasm makes me delirious as it pulses through my body, in intense waves. 

I scream loud and clear for all to fucking hear just like he said I would. It echoes around and my moans fill up the entire room. I'm still trembling with the pleasure that is tearing through my body and he's showing no signs of stopping.  I feel it all over, as he's still thrusting drawing out the most epic orgasm of my life. I muster up the strength to lean forward and bite into his neck and with a roar he calls out my name and empties himself deep inside me. Then I hear him hiss. They have got to stop doing this to me. I yet again, have no idea what happened after. As I still feel waves of my orgasm wash through me. I think to myself, I fucking hope he cleans up all our mess. It probably looks like someone's been murdered! But I can't keep my eyes open any longer.