Chapter 26 : Variation of sky price

Start from the beginning

Zheng Hongwen turned his lips to those who watched the flowers. The price offered was not only scared, but Dunzi opened his mouth slightly. Even Ye Zhou was startled. He knew that a good rose in the pot was in twenty years. Later, he could sell for tens of thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars, but he never dreamed that the 90s now can be so crazy.

Originally he also thought that the price of selling ordinary orchids in these two pots would be good, but I didn't expect ... even if only one pot was sold for 1,000 yuan, two pots would be 2,000 yuan, one fifth of 10,000 households. !!

With this in mind, Ye Zhou almost laughed without raising his hands on his hips. Damn, this time it is going to be developed.

"So what, Brother Zheng, I don't understand anything. You tell me the exact number. If you bought these two pots of flowers, how much would you give?"

Did not forget where they were, Ye Zhouqing cleared his throat with a sincere appearance, he knows better than anyone else, these two pots of flowers may be precious, but in his hands now, they are at most more expensive than ordinary roses After all, maybe it will cause some unnecessary troubles because of his sin, so he didn't want to really sell thousands of pots. As long as the price is right, he will sell. Is there anything in his space anyway?

"Ok……"

Zheng Hongwen glanced at him in surprise, and then put his hands on his chest for contemplation, and Yu Guang quietly looked at Ye Zhou in the corner of his eyes. Did the kid really fit him? If he is so simple and ignorant, he won't believe it.

Zheng Hongwen's smile, which has always been little changed, can not help but deepen a bit, he will deliberately pretend to be silly with him, in order to cause trouble? It's a shrewd kid.

"So, two pots, I might as well tell you the value of these two pots of flowers in your hands and in my hands is absolutely different, but the highest price I can give you is only two thousand If you don't think so, you can also put it on my consignment, and I'll take a commission of 10%. "

After half a ring, Zheng Hongwenguo cut off the price higher than the previous offer. A pot of mutants is indeed precious. To make the most of its preciousness, you need more than just money. He believes in the wisdom of Ye Zhou. It should be understandable. The price should be a friend with him.

"two thousand!"

Dunzi's subconscious blurt out, the two legs that support the body can't help but hesitate, but those two pots of flowers can actually sell for 4,000 yuan? Did he hear it wrong or did they say it wrong? This is too ... crazy?

For a country boy, especially a boy who has been oppressed all year round and ca n’t even fill his stomach, 4,000 yuan is undoubtedly an astronomical figure. Pierce ’s disability Ye Zhou can understand that he did n’t stop him, just quietly He patted the back of his hand and signaled that he turned to Zheng Hongwen after calming down. He had already said that the mutant rose is precious, but the value in the river valley town is at most 1,000 yuan per pot, but he gave a double Double the price, which is meaningful and intriguing.

However, with many friends and multiple paths, Zheng Hongwen doesn't look like the kind of person who is so down-to-earth that he needs to be counted on. He also intends to develop a long-term cooperative relationship with him. This olive branch looks like he has to Pick up.

"Okay, just two thousand pots, but I want cash. I don't hide it. Presumably, Brother Zheng can also see that my family is not good. My parents passed away last year. There are two younger brothers in the family to support. So ... Sorry, if I still have better flowers in the future, I must first sell them to Zheng. I hope Zheng can give me all the cash this time, and if someone asks later, do n’t say that the flowers are I sold it to you. "