Chapter 26 : Variation of sky price

Start from the beginning

"You flower ... not grafted?"

Zheng Hongwen, who finally came over, couldn't help but look at the branch of the flower stem, then took the flower pot and took a closer look. After half a ring, he turned to Ye Zhou and said affirmatively: "It's really not grafted, this It's a mutant species. There are actually two pots at a time. "

No matter how tall the grafting technique is, it will inevitably leave traces of grafting, but the two pot flowers of Yezhou have no trace of grafting. The only answer is that they are all rare and rare mutants, and they are still very successful mutations. Just look at their blooming flowers.

"What? Variant?"

"My dear, this is the first time I have seen so-called mutants. Will there be mutants in the rose?"

"Isn't it? Let me see ..."

"The rose of the mutant species appears two pots at a time. It is really rare ..."

I heard that the customers who were already very excited were undoubtedly more excited. One by one, they looked at the two pots of flowers that had been placed on the ground with incredible eyes. Flowers bloom flowers that do not belong to that variety. In the flower world, mutant species have been around for a long time, but there are very few people who have really seen them. Once any mutant species of flowers come out, they will definitely become flower lovers The scrambled targets, especially the variants of orchids, are basically priceless.

Although Ye Zhou looks clean and tidy overall, the clothes he wears are still plain and old, obviously a child of the poor, but his temperament is weird, and his eyes are full of passion for life. With ambition, such a teenager would be an ordinary teenager?

Look at the two pots of roses that he planted, mutants, and still the best grades. Zheng Hongwen did not think he was an ordinary person no matter how he looked at him. He was born in the noble Zheng family in Beijing.

Such a contradictory and appropriate juvenile who fuses poverty and inferiority, he wants to see what he will grow into in the future.

"Do you plan to sell these two roses?"

Slightly settle, while others are still talking around the two pots of superb variants of Chinese rose, Zheng Hongwen leads the brothers Ye Zhou to the side. The Yuyu flower shop has a full range, and sometimes it also sells some precious plants in subtropical areas. The business here has always been very good. Many people drive from the city to buy flowers. Everyone who goes in and out of here every day is said to be hundreds or thousands. Except for regular customers, he can't know everyone, but He was very impressed with Ye Zhou, not only because he was the first customer who was generally dressed but not humble, but also the only person who bought a few flower pots in the store since he opened the store for more than three years, plus At this time, his anatomy made him more interested in knowing him.

"Well, what does Brother Zheng think of spending? Maybe a good price?"

It's not that he didn't feel his previous look, but Ye Zhou didn't take it seriously. When he decided to take out the mutant rose, he almost considered all the possible situations, including the conjecture that Zheng Hongwen might have. .

Ye Zhou's plain clothes were not humble at all. The pier behind him was a bit shy and could not help but lifted his head and raised his thin and thin chest. Brother is a capable person. Brother, can't shame him, right?

"You know what they look like, right? Variant flowers have always been leaders in the flower industry. A pot of ordinary roses, no matter how well they grow, is only a few hundred pieces. And these two pots of flowers are worth at least 1,000 yuan. It's just the price of Hegu Town. If you want to get it in the city or province, the price may go up several times. "