It was a very beautiful woman with long silver hair and strong eyes and eyebrows. Even the frost on her face could not reduce her style. However, Liao Liang's eyes did not change when she looked at her, only husky said: "Must go?"

"The soul and yang you collected in the past few days is too little. If you drag it on again, Lu Xiaochen's body may be corrupted-there are still many restrictions on the corpse preservation technology in the human world."

Liao Liang hesitated a little: "But I heard that the leader of Feng Si was the Ming King of Heavenly Dao, and his strength is very strong..."

"Because of this, his soul and yang are enough for what you need." The woman paused, changing the tone of seduction: "Don't worry, there is a difference between the King of Heaven and Taoism. The Phoenix is ​​an ancient bird, but It is because the Ming King who was raised and raised by the Buddha is not as overbearing as the fighting power of the five Ming Kings of the Tantra; coupled with his destruction of the gods and birds, it is now the weakest period in thousands of years, unlike you Imagine it so hard to deal with."

"But if he gets angry..."

"You just want to separate a ray of soul from his mortal body, but not to kill him, what's the difficulty? Besides, in case something goes wrong, I will help you. If you are still hesitant, time will be too late."

A struggling look appeared on Liao Liang's face: "But the last time that bar MB turned into a corpse, and even alarmed the legendary team leader-"

The woman suddenly stopped when she heard Zhou Hui, with a complex light flashing in her eyes.

She said coldly for a long time: "There are always accidents when pumping souls. I only come to help you with the same disease and pity, but if you are afraid of everything, then you have nothing to do."

Liao Liang gritted his teeth for a moment, and seemed to be in a fierce ideological struggle in his mind. After a long time, his eyes fell on the picture frame in his hand, and his throat swiped violently, and the pain and longing that he was so desperately forced him to make up his mind.

"I'm going." He stood up straight: "It's already started, it can't end...I'm going."

·

In the back kitchen of the coffee shop, the lady boss Rong Guanghuan sat across from Zhou Hui, her voice was at least three times softer than usual: "These two? I remember. You know that we have a Liao's risk assessment company in this building, the boss said There is a background, the third generation of the red or the third generation of the army is coming? Every time we come to buy coffee, our little girl here is rushing to serve. Then that day, Mr. Liao came with the two people in the photo, and the result was a fight...

Zhou Hui said in surprise: "How did you fight?"

"I don't know. The three of them sat back and talked about things. They didn't look good. They looked like they were about to quarrel. We didn't dare to listen. Then the two young men stood up and left halfway, Liao. The boss took hold of this--" The lady boss pointed at Lu Xiaochen in the photo and said: "After holding this, another punch is to hit Mr. Liao's face with a punch, and then fight."

She looked at no one around, and went to the gossip and said: "I think these two young people are a pair, they held hands when they came. The surname Liao should like one of them, but want to pull It was not pulled, but was beaten by another one-oh, that day we overturned our table and chairs, the police came over..."

"Come and take everyone away?" Zhou Hui asked.

"How can it be, Mr. Liao is the third generation of Red." The proprietress pointed to the Bo Chao in the photo and said, "I took away this first hands first. The police are kind to the surname Liao."