"This is my lover from college..." Liao Liang coughed and said in a huff: "After graduation... I broke up, and my family was under a lot of pressure... Later I heard that he went to the United States and there was no news... ..."

Zhou Hui said with ease: "You're quite affectionate." He took the photo frame and wiped his thumb on the boy.

Yu Jingzhong was close, and the moment Zhou Hui's fingers flicked, the boy's face turned pale and dull, bloody, and a grin flashed in his eyes.

However, the photos returned to normal in a flash, as if nothing had happened.

Liao Liang didn't see the momentary changes just now, standing on the side and smiled bitterly: "Now think about even a photo of only two of us who never had it-it was also a big heart in those days, maybe I think the days are still long, who knows at a glance It's over." He reached over and took the photo frame, and put it on the table very cherishly: "I just hope he's well now.<divclass="contadsr"><scripttype="text/javascript">reads ();</script></div><ahref="http://www.365xs.org/books/26/26200/"target="_blank">[Comprehensive] village mother Remember </a>."

"You are not quite moisturized as a child. Drink a little wine and have a cannon. How many poor couples want to have your living standard yet." Zhou Hui sneered mercilessly and completely ignored Liao Liang's embarrassed face , Turn around and say hello: "Fourth son, go away, don't look at what's nice there, go home and play for you."

·

Zhou Hui held four million (including the ex-wife's share), left Liao's home with satisfaction, and helped Yu Jingzhong to transport the jumping body to the special office and hand it over to the three group leaders Situ Yingzhi to study.

The leader of the Stuart is a zombie who repairs the drought, and then he rebuilds it. It is a man standing at the top of the corpse food chain; he is the first person to develop six cooking methods and types of edible corpses. The ridiculous proud Belgrirs, the combination of the two has reached the level of a five-star chef. Therefore, although he has not taken a forensic professional class, it is completely okay for him to leave it to him. The only drawback is that he may be eaten by his mouth after the autopsy.

Yu Jingzhong sat in the car and wondered: "This is a weird thing. Don't the first lover named Liao die?"

"Dead," Zhou Hui said easily.

"Aren't you going to America?"

"The picture will change within a month of dying in the local area. I was just wondering if the little boy looked at the erosion of his surname Liao's life, and his envy and jealousy turned into a ghost and demanded the master of the bar."

Yu Jingzhong didn't have time to say that it was possible, only to hear Chu He say in the back seat: "Not necessarily."

The two turned their heads to look at him at the same time, only to see that Chu He shook his head and said, "Liao's surname is not that charming."

His expression was so safe that he didn't feel anything wrong with this. Yu Jingzhong jumped around his forehead, and when he just wanted to refute, he only heard Zhou Hui strongly agree: "That's right! I think so! He doesn't look like that!"

"..." Yu Fu only felt that countless grass and mud horses roared past him.

"In short, there are too many surnames on the surname Liao, and it is probably purposeful to stay and accompany us to catch the jumping corpse. It may be that we are afraid of what we found in his house. And if such a thing happens, he will not move away. This person The courage is so unusual that he is not as stiff as a person."