Yan Lanyu stood up and apologized: "I'm going to the bathroom."

Mr. Yu kept busy and put down his glass: "I will go with you--"

"Go around the dance floor and walk through the end of the corridor," Li Hu pointed out enthusiastically.

Yan Lanyu nodded, bypassed Yu Jingzhong and walked out of the deck, disappearing on the bustling dance floor in a flash.

Yu Jingzhong sat down very depressed, lit a cigarette and asked Li Hu: "What the **** do you want to do? He is sensitive and you don't know!" said the little living Buddha who kicked the mess and almost fell off the sofa. go back.

"Psychological sensitivity and ability to bear are two different things..." Li Hu smiled and picked up the remaining bottle of whiskey that Zhou Hui had opened. It fell into the wine glass in front of his deputy, and suddenly turned around without waiting for the other party's answer: "--but, Today I finally understand Feng Si a little bit."

"what?"

Li Hu smiled and said nothing, and put the glass in front of his deputy.

She remembered that when she was a little fox, she stabbed in the middle of the year and lay down under the tree, looking at the dark and poisonous sky above the forest, and shivering with a weak voice. With the passage of time one minute and one second, its body temperature is getting lower and lower, and its cry is getting weaker and weaker, and its vision is gradually blurred because life is gradually losing; when death is about to come, it is suddenly embraced by a pair of warm hands .

It tried to open its eyes, and saw a pair of soft eyes drooping dimly.

Many years later, the Nine-tailed Fox, who has been trained as the top demon of the animal life, has countless times guessed how the Phoenix Ming King who stood above the sky noticed how to mourn and wait for his death under a tree, and in what mood he stopped. , Holding a humble, dirty, dirty little demon fox in his arms.

It doesn't know.

But when he saw Yan Lanyu sitting quietly and drinking water, she suddenly felt a little bit of it.

It should be that kind of indescribable mood.

"Amitabha, little beauty, the poor demon can only help you get here..." Li Hu watched Yu Fu's head up and drank his whiskey, his heart filled with moving thoughts.

·

Yan Lanyu washed her face, turned off the faucet, and drew two tissues to wipe her face.

He opened his eyes and saw a man behind him in the bathroom mirror, staring at him with his eyes gleaming as he wiped his hands.

"I'm sorry," the man saw Yan Lanyu's eyes in the mirror and smiled: "I thought you had makeup on when you came in, and at least I also applied foundation, so I saw you washed your face... well, just curious."

"It's okay." Yan Lanyu put down the tissue and walked out.

Unexpectedly, the man suddenly turned to block his footsteps and smiled: "That, what's your name? How about I ask you to have a drink?"

--This man is actually not unsightly. He is about thirty years old, tall and tall. He doesn't see the brand properly but wears a watch famous for his expensive. Yan Lanyu looked down and noticed that he built clean nails and spotless leather shoes.