Heart Of Glass💓 {2}

"With All The Smiles you brought me,
I never thought you could cause me so many tears"

✨💗✨

✿ It's Purely Fictional✿

Shivangi's POV

He went from there and I went behind him. He again started to talk to her like nothing happened. Almost half an hour passed like this. I felt bad to be ignored not by her but by him.

It's true that people always feel hurt by the one whom they love truly. My eyes go moist on my own thoughts.

"Shivangi can you please excuse us? Actually I want to talk to Mohsin Privately." Vartika told me shocking me.

I looked at him hoping him to say anything but he looked away.

"Umm... Vartika you can talk here only, infront me." I said with a fake smile.

"Mohsin!" She looked at him. I also looked at him hoping him to say in favour of me but... this didn't happen!

"Vartika she will have no problem. Let's go to some other place. She can wait here." He said and both left. I felt hurt. Obviously, how couldn't I be.

I know I was jealous but was it wrong? He also get jealous. He also gets possessive. I love him, is it wrong? Why he is behaving so strange?

My thoughts took a break as I saw both of them coming together laughing and talking. Just then Vartika's phone rang and she excused herself and left. I went towards him.

"Mohsin what did she say?" I asked him.

"Why do you want to know everything Shivi?!" He said frustated. I looked at him surprised.

It was first time in these four years he talked me like this. Hurt Tears filled my eyes.

"Yaar shivi Please yaar. Stop this drama. Why you always starts crying, on small matters and there your so called fans are pairing me and Vartika. What's the problem of your fans?!" He said angrily. I looked at him with disgust and left from there to home.

Mohsin's POV

Before going to Shopping with Shivi , Vartika called me asked to meet her as she want to tell something very important to me. I told her to come to mall as I am also going there.

We were talking and Shivi was again and again poking her nose in between. I was seriously angry with her this time. I took her to a corner to explain her.

After that Vartika asked Shivi to give us both some private time. She looked at me. What can I do in this? I was already angry at her for behaving like a child in front of Vartika.

She told Vartika to say it in front of her. Aree, if Vartika is saying to talk in private then it must be important na. I told Vartika to come in a corner so we can talk privately.

"Mohsin see this." Vartika said as she showed me something on her phone.

I was literally shocked to see it. It was seen that some of the Shivangi's Fan were bashing me and Vartika and pairing us. Even they were Bashing Ammi , Abbu and Sajjad. I was literally damn angry on her.

"Mohsin this is just a starting. Let me show you something more." Vartika said as she showed me another screenshots of comments Of Shivangi's Fans bashing Zeba, Taha and even his family.