Hidden Love🧡

Here you go with One Shot on Shivin which Shows Shivangi's hidden love behind her anger.

" The Best Thing To Hold Onto Life Is Each Other"

****************

Tring... Tring...

Cut!!

Tring... Tring...

Cut!!

Tring... Tring...

Cut!!

Tring...Tring...

Mohsin's POV

"Hello!" I picked the call and I knew what next gonna happen with me.

"Mohsin!!!! Where are you? I am calling you from yesterday but you aren't picking my call. You know how much worried I was. I didn't even sleep at night. All well Na? Ab kuch bolo bhi!" Shivangi shouted on phone from the other side.

I didn't want her to know that I am suffering from dengue because I know she will come running from Dehradun with first flight. After almost an year, she is meeting her family.

"Shivi don't take tension. I am perfectly fine. Actually my phone was hanging from yesterday so I wasn't able to pick your call. So sorry jaan." I said weekly requested to God that she doesn't guess that I am not well.

"Mohsin?! You sound week! Tell me. Are you really fine? I want to know the truth this time." She said being worried for me and a little bit sternly.

Before, I could reply to her my brother barged into my room and spill the beans.

"Bhai with whom are you talking on phone? You should take rest na. You are suffering from dengue." Sajjad said being worried for me without knowing who is on the phone. I passed him an angry glare and he passed "what happened" look. Before we both continue, Shivi shouted in phone.

"Mohsin, You are suffering from dengue and you didn't even tell me. I am coming. Till then, Take care and don't even dare to stand from bed." She said and disconnected the call.

I gulped my saliva in fear. Now, she has become sherni I don't know what next will happen with me but before that I'll not leave Sajjad because if whom this happened. I looked towards him and found no one. I was about to step out from the room when I heard his shout.

"Bhai don't dare to come out! What if Shivi got to know then..." Sajjad shouted from outside and I again lay on the bed helplessly.

Shivangi's POV

I was calling Mohsin from yesterday but he wasn't picking up. In tension, I wasn't able to even sleep at night. At the end he picked my call and I bombard him with questions. I was so tensed from yesterday. I could feel a weakness in his voice.

I asked him but he simply denied but my heart doesn't allow me to believe on him. Just then, I heard Sajjad's voice and got to know that Mohsin is suffering with Dengue and he didn't find it important to tell me. I'll see him after reaching Mumbai.

I went to My Mom and told her that Mohsin is suffering from dengue and she also suggested me to go back to Mumbai. I was very angry on him and also worried for him. Why can't he take care of himself and now he didn't even tell me.

Mohsin's POV

I opened my eyes after a deep sleep and I could feel my body heating. I know I didn't want her to come and neither wish to tell her that I am suffering from dengue but now I really need her beside me. I want her to caress my hairs. I want her to kiss my forehead and make me assure that she is always beside me. I know we are connected to each other but now I need her physically too.