You selfish bitch, they are now going to execute your mother. You got into 34 hours to comeback and marry Dante- xoxo brother

I had to, I ran to my room and packed my suitcase, I had to do this for mom. I owed her that.

As I was throwing clothes into my bag, tears were falling down my eyes. Of how selfish I was to run away. I didn't think about what would happen to others.

Once the bag was zipped up, I walked downstairs as I was reaching for the doorknob. "Leaving already?" Diego's voice deepened.

I slowly turned around with the tears rolling down my face.

"I have to" I cried out, I couldn't let my mother die because of me.

"Like hell you are going back there" Diego challenged. I turned around and looked at him to basically see him pleading with his eyes.

" I'm sorry. " I whispered before reaching for the doorknob. I hesitated before walking out. I walked to the train station and got on the train.

I knew going back was a mistake. I looked out the window at my blurry reflection. The girl staring back at me looked tired, sad, over it, done.

I stayed awake the whole way there preparing myself for the harm that's going to be inflicted on me.

Once we got back to my hometown, I had to walk back to the castle. It was a 3 hour walk back.

2 hours in my feet was blistered and my legs felt like giving out. I had no plan. Nothing.

I could hire an assassin to kill everyone but that wouldn't work. I sadly

My knees felt like jello, I saw a diner that was named Big Momma's. I had some money on me so I went inside. As the bell indicating someone came in went off.

Then appeared this beautiful dark skinned lady with a huge Afro. Big hoop earrings. She was also wearing a pink and blue skates uniform.

"Hey princess Alvah, I'm a big momma, the owner of this shop. Please call me Cassidy" She rolled over to me.

"You don't have to call me princess" I consoled, She just nodded and smiled brightly at me.

"Want anything hon?" She asked me to roll over to the seat I wanted.

"I'll have to check the menu, How has the town been?"'I asked, sitting on the barstool.

The whole place was a retro 80's theme, Pink neon colors everywhere. One of them is music, which I've seen in movies. Cassidy rolled in front of me and handed me a menu. Seeing I'm now starving.

During my little time at the mafia house I guess, I've learnt to control my meals and not throw up. Which was hard at first.

"Umm, Fried chicken, mash potatoes, ohh gravy, extra cheesy Mac and cheese, a cherry pie, extra whipped cream, A cherry milkshake, extra cherry on top. Ohh iced coffee, low fat milk, scrambled eggs, with a sunny side, Three sausage links, ohh what's a waffle, I'll take 3 waffles. An omelette with extra tomatoes, A small serving of cheese dip, A small piece of rice. Please" I finished my order to

Look up and see Cassidy stunned.

"We'll get right to it," Cassidy uttered, giving me a smile.

I ordered a lot because one I'm hungry, two I've never been to a diner by myself before

I ordered a lot because one I'm hungry, two I've never been to a diner by myself before. When I'll go with the royals they always make the females order Salads.

After an hour I had a lot of food in front of me.

I started stuffing the cherry pie in my mouth. "This is so good" I groaned, pointing my fork at the pie. The pie was to die for, No one at the palace could really cook. Weirdly except for my mother she can cook but she doesn't like to. It ruins her reputation. I never understood her though. Never did.

"Thanks hon I'm glad you enjoyed it" Cassidy smiled at me.

After 3 hours I finished all the good, for the first time without feeling guilty.

"You have on big appetite," Cassidy shared, taking the empty plates out.

"Occasionally" I shrugged taking out my money. I counted 800 dollars and neatly put it on the counter. "Ohh no hon I can't-" Cassidy started.

"You deserve it" I said, picking up my bag. "Thank you so much" I appreciated.

"Your welcome, Keep your head up, I can tell you some things bothering you but remember Do what is right, not what is easy." Cassidy quoted, as her words rang in my ear the entire time I arrived at the castle.

The gates opened and I was immediately greeted by Father, Dante, mother, and my brothers all smirking. I tried to make a run for it soon to be yanked by my hair.

"Your not going anywhere this time, babe" Dante whispered before injecting me with a needle.