10

Dream's POV

George was now resting at the hospital. I did walk to somewhere out the hospital, I think this is the garden. I can't see anyone here. I did sat on the bench and thinking what did happen to George. I heard a woman speak at my back.

"Don't you remember what's today,... Prince Clay?" The woman's voice I heard said

I got shocked. No one here knows my real name.

"Who are you?" I just asked

The woman look at the sky

"Today was the day when L'manburg and Kinoko kingdom had war. The day my George died!" She was looking at me mad

I got startled, all the memories bring back ache to my hearth. I saw George being slain one of the knight from L'manburg.

"H-How did you know?!" I just yelled "he loves me that's why he saved me!" I can't think why did I said that. Only me, George and sapnap knows that I have a lover died.

"You didn't understand" the woman talks "maybe today the history repeat itself" the woman disapears.

I think about George. He need to be awake until the sun rises or he's died. I run to his room.

George's POV

I did woke up but this place was so bright. I saw myself wearing something from the past I think. And I saw Dream, he had a red cape and green outfit.

I saw Dream was crawling to his sword, and a knight who was trying to stab him. I was shocked when I saw myself. I'm the one who was stabbed. I can feel the pain. I saw Dream was crying touching my face hugs me. He did slain the knight who stab me.

Until my vision got blurred. I need to go back. Dream needs me. I saw everywhere, every memories I got with Dream. The day we met, the day his father didn't like me, the day that we ran away from the kingdom.

Is that really me?

I was the one Dream's long lost lover?

I'm just thinking about Dream. How am Dream going to do.
I keep myself awake enduring the pain that the sword in my stomach.
I don't know what to do.
Dream hug me, I did hold his face.

"I will come back to you" I promises

Dream cries

"George! George! George!" I slowly shut my eyes. Tears flowing.

Dream's POV

I was crying hearing the loud beaping. I was hopeless, until I heard a loud gasp. George was now awake, sobbing.

I saw him crying trying to reach my face.

I hugged him.

I heard him saying

"I knew it all" George whispers "I knew what happened"

"George?" I was still wondering if my theories are real

"Yes, Clay" George talking like he was really tired

I got shocked. Me and sapnap got shocked. He know my name. Its real, he was my George.

"So who's Clay?" Sapnap break the moment

"Just shut up" I just talk and hugging again George.

George did sleep and me I can't go to my work, I can't leave him here. Bad know what happened to George that's why he gave me special leave until George was okay. I was thankful. My George survived.

Two days passed George tells us what happened. What he saw. He saw himself suffering but he keeps himself awake while his other self literally die.

567 words

Thanks for reading!!!
Wait for the next chapter!
Have a nice day