1

George's POV

I woke up in the morning cuz of my annoying alarm. Its seven in the morning I need to get ready and go to work.

George was working as a coding programmer on a big company. He was living by his own after leaving his parents place. He had graduated collage with a bunch of awards and achievements earned. He was one of the most smart people in his past collage. He was just living a normal life, which is waking up early for his work then going home late.

One night he was nothing to cook or eat. Which he needed to buy at least something like a noodles on cup. He wears his blue hoodie and black ripped jeans then locking his house going to convenience store. He had no car yet so he need to walk. Its 5 minutes walk and he was really hungry.

Arriving to the store, he can't think what he wants so he grab a cup of noodles and a few chocolate bars. He will buy what he needs the next day so this night only he had nothing.

While walking back home, he had seen a small stuff toy laying on the floor. It was dirty. He didn't hesitate grabbing it, since he was a huge fan of cute stuff toys. He grab it gently while walking. Arriving home, he wash first the stuff toy then dry it. The toy was cute white blob that has a simple smiley face. After cleaning the blob, he did eat the noodles in front of the toy. Thinking why did the cute stuff toy ended up on the street.

He was full after eating the food. He was tired, he wants to rest. As soon he go to his bedroom with the stuff toy. He put it beside his computer with the other stuff toys. He was laying in bed slowly falling asleep easily because of he was very tired.

The next day is a big relieved. It was weekend, so he had no work for today. He can play with his friends. Doing his morning routine, he found out the blob was missing. He really wants to keep it since it was quite unique and fluffy.

While wondering where did he put the toy, he sees it under the table.

"I thought I lost you buddy" George mumbled wiping the dirt on it.

He did put it in his pocket of his hoodie the going to buy what he needs.

After he did do shopping his supplies, he put the things needed to be refrigerate and putting the blob on the table. While he look away, looking to the blob, he sees it moving.

"What the-" George mumble

The blob sees him scrubbing his eyes. The blob stop moving.

"WHAT?!" George exclaimed "I SWEAR IM NOT GOING CRAZY"

He slowly approaching to the toy. He try to slowly grab it and the blob moved

"See! Its alive!" George running away a few steps.

The blob look down then curling

"What?" George was shocked he did see the blob turning back, he didn't hesitantly touch the toy the pat his head

"Sorry buddy I yell at you" George mumble

George see the blob turning to see him. The blob scrub his head against George's palm then bringing a huge smile.

"I-Is this real?" George talks "you can move?"

The blob nod. George was laughing

"How?" George question the blob laying to his hands. The blob was just staring at him.

"What should I call you then?" George talking comfortably yo the blob "do you have a name buddy?"

The blob nods. The toy have no hands, just a head and body.

619 words

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day