"These condoms" Trent laugh

"Ari, why is he still using a condom. I mean we all know y'all have been messing around for years" I looked at my mama like the crazy woman she is "he has money. I'm sure it's more than that little shop is bringing in"

I rolled my eyes "why would you tell her that? The both of y'all have literally crossed every boundary possible"

"You're grown" mama say

"And you're giving me permission to fuck a nigga raw and have his baby? Even though he has kids that he moved from" I raise my eyebrow

"You know you aren't too old for me to slap you across your face! Watch your mouth" This bitch is crazy

I pulled my phone out and ordered me an Uber "y'all are sick as fuck" if I didn't leave now things would get way worse and I don't want to go to hell for whooping her ass

"Ariana, do you think I'm playing with you? Watch your damn mouth" that's so backwards to me. She just asked me about my sex life in front of Trent and my sister and doesn't want me cussing.

Once my Uber arrived I got in. I'm ready to get the hell out of Chicago already! This is why I keep my distance. Like, what the actual fuck? I don't even smoke but I'm in need of a blunt.

We got to the mall and got out. It's really on five ways to brighten your mood and they are: sex, food, sleep, shopping, and getting high.

Unfortunately for me Trent is the only person I'm sleeping with for now and my dealer on my occasions I do decide to smoke.

I walked into this cute boutique. All I saw was hoe clothes so you know I was game. I walked in and started grabbing all type of bodysuits and dresses in my size. Honestly this is all I wear.

I walked around the mall and bought a few more things. I know a lot of people can't shop by themselves but I do it faithfully.

"Oh shit big booty with a even bigger ass head" I hear but I kept walking. People are just so rude. I felt someone grab my arm and I turned around with my hand in my purse "don't shoot"

I looked up at Young "girl you was about to get shot"

"Now that's sexy" Young say "let me see what you carrying"

"If I pull it out it gets used" I say. That's how my brother taught me. Guns are not a purse. You don't show them off you pull them out when needed

"Why you in Chicago" Young ask

"I'm visiting family" I say "how you know who I was"

"That big ass booty" it's something about this girl that's so intriguing. I know one piece would be her genitals. I never saw a woman with a dick so I'm looking forward to know more about that. Just a friendly glance, no sex.

I started laughing "glad to know you remembered something"

"Hard to forget" Young say wrapping her arm around me "you bought me something"

"Sure didn't" I say

"Fuck you too then Ariana" Young move her arm making me laugh

"If you're about to call me Ariana then tell me your first name" I say

She looked at me "I don't like my real name"

"So, Young" I ask "I'm not calling you that"

"You can call me daddy" she smile "let's go in here" We walked inside of Polo. "Ariana, why yeen text me"

"Phone work both ways" I say

"I was the last to text. Yeen finna have my nose in the air" does this look like middle school? 'Last to text' that's so immature