He looked like he was examining each and every. Probably a bit concerned with all of them. His voice was soft and gentle, "What are all of them for?"

I knocked back the pills and then chugged the glass. "Painkillers for obvious reasons, eye drops to keep them from to much damage, anxiety meds, antidepressants, vitamin C, and biotin to keep my quirk functioning."

I pulled my goggles off and dropped some of the liquid into my eyes. I blinked a couple times and then pulled the goggles on. "Okay ready to go. I know a small little cafe, very quiet, but it is to far to walk."

He scratched the back of his neck while I dug out my motorcycle keys. "O-Oh well I don't-" I laughed, "No silly the my motorcycle! We can take that." He seemed to perk up significantly. I had rode my bike quite a couple times and it was a fan favorite of the small fandom I had acquired.

"We are taking your bike? I get to ride on your bike?" He was so giddy like a kid in a candy store. He was grinning ear to ear as I chuckled.

"Yeah Deku, or you can just run alongside it. Do you know how to drive? I can show how if not. But it is pretty cold on it during the winter..." I rubbed my chin as I thought it over. It would be fine. I got Izuku to keep me warm while I ride, and thermal warmers.

"You can show me how to ride a motorcycle?" He seemed in awe of the offer. I couldn't help but laugh a bit as I grabbed my keys.

I playfully put my hand on his back and guided him out of my apartment, "Of course, and we still need to have a quirkless match up. Oh! I am so excited to tell you what me and Hatsume are working on!" He nodded and we made our way down the hall to the elevator and stairs, "Oh Deku?" I was already grinning ear to ear, "I bet I can get down stairs faster than you. With no quirk."

I wiggled my eyebrows and he laughed, "Oh no you can't." I took off down the stairs and then jumped up on the sliding on the railing. Little did he know it was a spiral. He was keeping up at a jog alongside me.

"Hey! No fair, you aren't running." I stuck my tongue out at him and leaned forward. One can get serious speed on these stairs. I was laughing as he managed to keep up with me going down the stairs.

I was laughing so hard as he was managing to keep pace I saw that we were close to the end and I swung my legs over the other side of the railing and jumped off. It was only one floor I grabbed the door at the same time Izuku did.

We both came darting out the door, stumbling and laughing hard. "I haven't done something like that since I was a teen, maybe even a kid."

I laughed, "Oh I haven't had someone give me a win in a long time." I smiled at him, I know he can run harder without a quirk than I could. He seemed a bit shocked that I noticed. I took my keychain with Cellophane on it and shook my key, "Come on bud, don't think I mind. I'll still teach you how to ride a bike still."

He gasped and looked excited, "You have keychains too? I have one for all my friends!" Digging through his pockets of his jacket he pulled out a bunch of small keychains with heroes. He put multiple to a keychain. I saw mine in my little bug costume, it was a really old one, I had not released in years.

I pointed out the little keychain version of me, "Have one of you for my gym locker!" I also flashed my house key to him as we walked side by side. We pointed out what each key is and the meaning and silly stories. I stayed agains this side as he was so much warmer than the garage. We had to go down a bit further than normal to keep my bike from getting snowed in, but it was nice to have a small chat where we could merely bond over something simple.

I really liked spending time with him. He's nice, gentle, and so warm, his personality to his smile. He just manages to make me feel like I'm being hugged in a nice warm blanket.

When we did make it to my bike I looked at him and he was just as giddy as when I first mentioned it. I swung my leg over and got the engine warmed up. I grinned and nodded towards the bike, "You gonna stare all day or you want to go for a spin?"

I pulled my brown helmet on flipping down the visor and extended a black one to him. He quickly put the helmet on and got on the bike. His legs were a bit long and bent extra as he reached the footpegs. I told him to be mindful of the exhaust pipes, he was. He seemed a bit nervous about his hands.

I let a chuckle escape my lips as I looked at him over my shoulder, "It's okay, I know you have to put your hands on my waist Izuku."

I laughed. He made me laugh quite a lot and I was sure he was embarrassed underneath the helmet. I turned around and his arms wrapped around my waist gently. I rolled my eyes under my helmet. He was going to have to hold on better than that.
I figured I could give him a scare. Would be kinda funny to see that.

I backed my bike up and then revd the engine. He seemed to squeeze me a small bit tighter and I began winding up the parking deck and onto the road. Once we got going I chuckled, no cars were present on this road.

"Wanna know how fast it can go?" I said and I could bet money on it that he was smiling.

———————————————————
1780 words.

Woooo.

Hey guys and gals and non-binary pals, I am very tired with my college courses as of late. My brain is fried, so if you have any ideas or anything for part of the story let me know, I can see if I can incorporate it with my plot idea. Don't worry there's tons of room to add more filler side bits.

Anyway thanks for reading this chapter, Leave a vote and a comment and I'll respond.
:)