Chapter Eight

"Poco, where in the blazes were you at this hour?!" Poco's father yelled as he slapped Poco. As Jonathan and Speedwagon were heading to Dio's castle, Poco wanted to stop by at his family's house to make sure that they were alright. Both of them were standing outside of the house as Poco went inside. "D-Dad..." Poco spoke as he touched his slapped cheek. "I'm glad you're safe, b-but where's Sis?" Poco asked, looking quite worried about his sister Peggy. "She went out to look for you." Poco's father replied as he put his arm down. "She....She went out?!" Poco gulped. There were lots of zombies in Wind Knight's Lot now as he saw on their trip to the town and it worried him immensely that Peggy was out in the open. "Poco, what's the matter? You're acting strange." Poco's father asked, noticing the worried look on his face. "Sis! Sis!" Poco cried out as he realized that she could be in grave danger, Jonathan and Speedwagon being able to hear his panicked screams from outside of the house. Then the front door opened as Poco ran back to them. "What is it?" Jonathan asked as he saw Poco's scared face. "We have to save my Sis! She went out and she could be in grave danger!" Poco quaked as he looked up at Jonathan. "Don't worry kid, we'll save your sis!" Speedwagon reassured him. "Come along then, we don't have much time on our hands." Jonathan added. Understanding it, Poco nodded as he rejoined the two and they quickly got back on their way to Dio's castle.

Meanwhile in a room deep in Dio's castle....

Relaxing on a comfy fancy chair, Dio had a devilish smirk on his face as he looked at the two women that were sitting on the stone floor front of him. Two dogs with human heads put together by Dio sat around him, looking quite freaky. "Think about this." Dio started in a calm tone, holding up a rose. "Take this lovely flower. Your youth is blooming just like this flower is. Consider this carefully, mademoiselles. If this flower blooms fully, it will only wither away. A shame, don't you think?" Dio explained to Peggy and Erina, trying to talk them into joining his zombie army. "Peggy's sweet sixteen! So pure innocent! Look at how full of delicious life energy she is, Lord Dio!" One of the disgusting man-dog creatures chimed as he snickered. Looking quite offended by what the creature said, Dio looked at it with murderous yellow eyes. Lifting up the right leg that the thing was resting on, Dio sent the creature into the air for a brief second. Then he moved his leg back down, crushing the man-dog thing under his foot on the floor with a rather calm and casual look on his face. Both Erina and Peggy looked away in horror, it disturbed them that a man like Dio could kill with no remorse or emotion whatsoever. "Those without manners aren't fit to live." Dio remarked.

"So, mademoiselles...I offer you two a choice." Dio started to offer as he stood up and walked to Peggy and Erina, who were still cowering in fear. "Please my dear Jonathan, come and save me!" Erina thought as she was terrified that Dio was going to kill her at any second now. "Wouldn't you two like to enjoy your youth for all eternity? However, I will not force my friendship upon you two, unlike some. You are free to choose your own destiny." Dio offered, luring them in with a promise. "Devil..." Peggy muttered under her breath, revolted by Dio's evilness. "What's that you said?" Dio asked as he crouched down, his face close to hers now. Taking the chance, Peggy slapped Dio hard with anger. "You're just a damned d-devil!" Peggy told him with a mad look on her face. Erina got super nervous, she feared that Dio was going to do something horrible to them now. Still looking calm despite being slapped, Dio licked a drop of blood that came out of the corner of his smirk as he drained the rose of its life. "Looks like I have no use for you then. Erina! Come be the one thing you'll be good at for me, being bait for that precious JoJo of yours!" Dio remarked as he stood up. Grabbing Erina by the arm, Dio lifted her off of the floor as he pulled her to him. "JoJo is going to beat you and save me! Just you wait!" Erina boomed as she screamed a bit in terror, unable to free herself from the cruel vampire's hand.

"JoJo is going to be weaker than frog urine when I show him just how much better I am at being a vampire than him! I'll make you watch your boyfriend be utterly destroyed by me, Dio!" Dio bragged with an evil smile, dragging her to the door of the room. As Peggy sat on the floor still, she oddly felt a few drops of green ooze land on her. Looking up in fear, Peggy saw that a huge zombie with a bag covering its face was sitting above the window, looking at her. "Alas. Though you will soon part, allow me to introduce my companion." Dio spoke as the huge zombie jumped onto the floor, still looking at Peggy. "This is the dreaded Doobie. Since I am not to your taste, you might enjoy his company. Bye! Mademoiselle." Dio added as he dragged Erina out of the door with him, shutting the door behind him. Peggy was in the most fear and shock she ever felt in her life, looking at the massive slimy zombie. Desperate for any chance of hope, Peggy sat up as she dashed away, screaming her lungs out. But Doobie was too fast for her as he jumped up and wrapped one of his hands around Peggy's body, grabbing her and pulling her close to him. Doobie was so big that he could easily grab a human like Peggy like how a human would grab a banana. Peggy kept on screaming for her life as she knew that her end was coming up. But then, blood gushed out the back of Doobie's head as it was punched hard. "W-Who's there?!" Doobie cried out as he let go of Peggy, feeling the punch in the back of his head.