"Here." Dylan said handing Zac the drink carrier.

"Thanks."

"You're a lot calmer." Ryan commented. I nodded and took a drink of my tea.

"Dylan helped with that."

"Of course he did." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and looked to Dylan, who was talking with Zac.

How did I get so lucky?

"Callie?" Dylan pulled me back, letting my brother, sister, and Zac pass us. "Scott needs you right now, alright? Don't let Julia get to your head. We will figure everything out."

"I know." He smiled and softly kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you even more." He whispered and ran his thumb over my cheek. His hand found mine and we entered Scott's apartment.

"Scott?" Lauren asked.

"It's no use, Ren. We've been trying for hours." Wesley sighed.

"What is he doing in there?" Ryan asked confused as he watched the door.

Maverick's head shot up when he saw Dylan and I. He ran to the two of us, his tail wagging so hard. Dylan bent down petting our dog.

"What's going on?" I asked looking around the room for someone to answer me.

"He locked himself and Jonas in the nursery." Mom sighed. Dylan stood up and put his lips next to my ear.

"Go and try to talk to him." I nodded and walked to the door. I hesitated before knocking.

"Scott? It's Callie." I said, hopefully loud enough for him to hear. I was about to walk away, until the door opened.

I entered and shut it behind me. Scott was sitting against the wall with his hands in his hair. He looked up to me and I shook my head.

"She's a bitch." I said sitting down next to him. He laid his head back on the wall.

"I was so sad earlier, but now I'm just pissed." I moved over to him. I grabbed his hand and held it in my lap. "Why would she do this? That's what I keep asking myself. But I just don't know." He shook his head.

"You know what I know?" He looked over to me and I smiled. "I know that you have a beautiful, healthy baby boy that needs you. I know that she may be gone, but he still has you."

"I don't think I'll be a great father." I shook my head.

"You'll be a great father, Scott. And I'm not just saying that." He looked to the crib, where Jonas was kicking his little feet. I stood up and walked to the crib, picking little Jonas up in my arms. I smiled to him and kissed his forehead. "Don't let her do this to you. You're better than that. Jonas needs you to be his father. For right now just focus on him because you're a dad now, Scott." I handed Jonas over to him.

Jonas smiled to his dad and a tear fell down Scott's face.

"How is he?" Everyone asked as I came out. I looked behind me at Scott. He looked up to everyone.

I stepped back, next to Dylan. He wrapped his arm around my waist, waiting for Scott to begin.

"As we all know, Julia has left the two of us."

"Stupid whore." Kyle muttered. I elbowed him and he rolled his eyes. "What? You know it's true."

"You have no idea how badly I want to give her a piece of my mind, Kyle. But don't do that. Especially now."