Aarush: Really.??? I am surprised.!!!!

Shanaya: Me too.!!! But got stopped before.....

Aarush: Oh.!!! Waah.!! Kya baat hai.!!! Good job Aditya.!!!

Aditya: Thank you but is it just me or did anyone else figured out their alien talk they just had.!!!!

Aarush: What alien talk.???

Aditya: You two just shared a brief talk and I dunno about others but I am completely clueless about that.!!!

Shanaya: Heh.!!! I can see that.!!!

Aditya: You are loving this .... Aren't you.!!!!

Shanaya: Of coarse I am.!!! You should know how I feel when you and Manav have your moments.!!!

Manav: What.????? I and Aditya.!!!!!

Aditya: The hell.??? Shan what are you saying.!!!!!

Shanaya: O hello.!! Don't get me started okay.!!!! Everyone knows.!!! You both sometimes share chemistry that even I and you don't share.!!!!

(She said getting a bit jealous genuinely)

Aditya: Ahahahaha.!!! Wow.!!! You are jealous of me and Manav and not any other girls.!!!!! God you are unique.!!!!

Shanaya: That to I am.!!

Aarush: Show off.!!!

Shanaya: Why.?? New for you.???

Aditya: Aaarrrggghh.!! Don't you dare.!! You guys are going off track on purpose.!!!

Shanaya: Track.??? Which track..????

(While they were bantering Garima got the desserts for everyone and said interrupting them.....)

Garima: Dessert time..!!!!!!

Aarush: Aah.!! See.!! Dessert already.!!! Man.! I have been craving for a good dessert for long time now.!!!!

(He said getting his cup of dessert.!!)

(Aditya was observing them by using his every cell to stay calm while they were taking their dessert.... He then asked...)

Aditya: Listen you both..... and you especially (pointing towards Shanaya...)
(Cut off by Garima)

Garima: Leave na Adi.! Regarding these two..... it's better to know less sometimes..!

Aditya: Less.??? How much is less di.??? Cz in their case..... I never know anything.!!! And we are not talking about any outsider....... One is my brother..... and one is my girlfriend.!! Wow.!!!! Just wow....!!!

(He was saying the "wow" and Shanaya put a spoonful of dessert in his mouth...... silencing him to talk for some time.....)

Aditya :mmpphh....!

Shanaya: What's with the sarcasm dude.!! Okay okay..... I get it.!! You are "upset" about few things..!!

(Aditya saw her with "Really" expression)

Shanaya: I mean some things.....

(Aditya was still looking at her with same expressions....)

Shanaya: Okay fine.! I have a lot to explain...! Speak up..! Ask ..... what you wanna know....?

Manav: Why play dead.???

Shanaya: As I said........ I had to let him think that he is controlling me and my life.!! I had to let him complete his story....

Manav: Story????