The Return of The Owner (Chapter 2)

Chapter 2

"Hyung, why are you not sleeping inside your room?" Kibum wakes Onew.

Onew sits while rubbing his eyes. He checks the time. It is still too early. "Someone is inside."

"Someone? Nugu?" Kibum sits beside him.

"Stella."

Shock is registered in Kibum's eyes. "You're kidding hyung right?"

"I'm afraid, I'm not." Onew covers his face with his palms. Frustration and confusion succumb his heart.

Kibum stares at him. "You still love her hyung."

Onew looks at him. "I do. I never stopped loving her." He said sadly.

Kibum is about to answer when the door from Onew's room open.

Stella is surprised to see them already awake. "M—Morning." She said nervously.

"Morning too." Onew answers him while Kibum reluctantly nods to her.

"Erghmmm. I am going home now. Thanks for letting me sleep here." Stella couldn't look at the two guys straight to the eyes.

Kibum secretly hits Onew's side with his elbow. He is nudging him to answer her.

"Ahhh... Erghmm... Why don't you eat breakfast here first?" Onew asks with hesitation.

Stella half-smile. "Sleeping here is already enough. Thank you, but I cannot take that offer, it's too much. Besides, I am sure that the others will not be comfortable having me here around."

"Aishhh... It's okay for us noona. We missed talking with you too." Kibum gives her a warm smile which makes her feel a bit comfortable.

"Thank you—" Her words are cut when she hears her phone ringing. "Excuse me."

The two boys nod. They are just observing her expression. When she finished talking over the phone, she is already teary eyed.

"I really need to go. I'm sorry."

Kibum and Onew look at each other. They can sense that something wrong is going on.

"Onew hyung will convey you home noona."

"Gwenchana. I know you are too busy to be bothered. Mianhe again and thank you. Ya... You don't have to go out from here." She stops them when she sees them going outside from their dorm’s door.

"Arasseo." Onew answers right away which makes Kibum frowns while looking at him.