Room In My Heart (Chapter 2)

Chapter 2

Minho stares at the photo of the cake and chocolate that Chan had given him. Bwoya? Why am I missing your annoying ways Chan? Why am I missing you?

Minho’s heart leaps when he receives a call from Taemin. He calms himself first before he answers.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hyung, mian, but I need help. I forgot. Today is Jaq and I’s 100th day, can I ask you to buy me a bouquet and a box of chocolate? Jebal? I’ll just pay you back.”

“Ya! How could you ask me to buy it when it’s an important day for you guys?”

“Aish… I forgot hyung. Jebal?”

Minho puffs an air in frustration. “Why not do delivery?”

“Hmmph—“ Taemin is about to say other words when he hears Chan’s voice at the background. Minho couldn’t help himself when his heart starts to beat rapidly.

“Aish… As I was saying hyung—“ Taemin’s words are cut again when Minho speaks up.

“Never mind. I’ll get the bouquet and chocolate for you. I’ll deliver it for you there.”

“Huh? Why the sudden change of mind?” Taemin asks with an obvious curiosity in his voice.

“Nothing. I suddenly feel—feel bored.” Minho pats his head secretly. What was I thinking when I changed my decision? Come on Minho, this is not your cup of tea right?

Taemin hisses. “Sounds weird.”

“Ya, you should be thankful that you have a very caring hyung like me. See you there Taeminnie.”

Minho throws himself on the sofa when the call ended. He does not understand what is going on with himself right now. All he knows is that he just wants to know why she stopped bugging him. Alright, just this once. I just want to know her reason, after knowing, then I’ll take my hands off away from her. He convinces himself that he is just trying to feed his curiosity and nothing more.

*****

“Hyung!” Taemin runs towards where Minho is standing. He is waiting for him in the same spot where he and Chan first met.

Minho feels a bit disappointment when he did not see Chan. “Ya… Here.”

“Gomawo hyung!” Taemin grins widely to him. “You’re the best hyung.” He gives him a high five.

He discreetly looks around, looking for Chan, but disappointment just took over him again when he can’t find her.