Love At First Sight (Chapter 1)

Jonghyun and Cassandra’s Story:

Love At First Sight

Chapter 1

“Ya, Taemin-ah! Wake up! Aigoo, you still have to go to school.” Jonghyun pats Taemin’s butt, but the latter didn’t even bother to make a move. “Yaaaaa!!!”

“Hyung, I’ll take an absent today. I’m so tired!” Taemin said with a lazy tone. He just rolls to the other side of the bed.

“You can’t! I’ll be dead to Kibum if he will find out that you take an absent! Come on Taeminnie, you can’t do this to me. Ya, I’ll treat you a breakfast. Beef.”

“Chincha?” Taemin rubs his eyes before he quickly prepares himself for school. He leaves Jonghyun who drops his jaw as he sees how active his dongsaeng after hearing the treat.

“Aigoo…”

After 30 minutes, Taemin is already done preparing.

“Tadang! Kaja! Breakfast is so so so good today!” He tugs his hyung who at that time, is shaking his head while they are on their way to Jonghyun’s car.

At school…

“Hyung, gomawo for today’s treat. I hope it will repeat.”

Taemin gets a pat on his head. “Chincha! You are really a…” He swallows his words when he notices a girl walking towards on their way.

“A what hyung?” Taemin follows Jonghyung’s gaze. “Wetweew, looks like someone is infected with love at first sight huh?” He teases his hyung.

“Shut up!” Jonghyun tries to calm himself. He can feel his fast heartbeat.

“Jamkaman hyung.” Taemin playfully rises up and down his eyebrows. “Seongsanim! Good morning!” He waves to the girl that Jonghyun was looking at earlier.

“Seongsanim? A teacher?” Jonghyun’s eyes widen. “…but she’s—she’s too young.”

“Ne. Too young, too smart and too beautiful, right hyung?” Taemin whispers it to him.

“Good morning seongsanim. Let me help you with your stuffs. Anyway, I’m on my way to our class.” Taemin collects his teacher’s stuffs. “Ahhh, seongsanim, this is my Jonghyun hyung. My colleague in SHINee. Hyung, my teacher, Ms. Yoon---Ms. Yoon Cassandra.” Taemin hits Jonghyun secretly using his elbows. “I’m sure you are confused hyung because you just see her. Seongsanim is still new here. Erhmm… Seongsanim, my hyung wants to ask you about me. I’ll better go so that I cannot hear what you are going to say about me. Hehehe. Bye!”

Jonghyun frowns to his dongsaeng. Aigoo… Such a tease! Urgh…