༊*·˚Chapter 3˚·*༊

Start from the beginning

"WOO!" Finally, a receive.

"Spike! L/n, spike!" They called. I sprinted with all my strength, surprising myself and others. I leapt up vertically, aimed for the ball, and hit as hard as I could on the other side of the net. Spike! It hit the ground as soon as I fell and reconnected with the floor.

"WOO!" I cheered for myself even though I couldn't even land on the floor correctly.

"L/n..nice spike but you touched the net." Michimiya pointed out.

"Wha--.." The net was swaying side to side. I groaned,

"I'll just try again!" I got up.

"Oh, it's overtime. We have to go." Michimiya chuckled nervously.

"Oh, sorry! Uh, I'll pack up and change, Michimiya-san." I bent down for a moment for a formal sorry then rushed to the changing room. I swung the door open and there I saw Sugawara shirtless. He was slim and lean. Both of us just stared at each other for a moment awkwardly.

"..."

"..."

"GAAAAAAAH! I'M SO SORRY!"

"WHAA-"

I slammed the door shut. We were both extremely flustered. My face grew hot. I covered my eyes in embarrassment. My stomach was swarmed with butterflies.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod..." I muttered in embarrassment.

WHAA!? WHY AM I-... WHY!? The door opened and Sugawara stepped out. Obviously, he was flushed with bright red cheeks, ear to ear. We both avoided eye contact. We brushed past each other as I entered the changing room and he exited. FIRST DAY AND I ALREADY EMBARRASSED MYSELF AND SOMEONE ELSE. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME.

I exited the room, and Michimiya was waiting for me. My face was still red and I couldn't stop thinking about Sugawara.

"Woah. L/n? Everything alright? Your face is burning bright red." She blinked.

"Uh, yeah." I replied quickly, then rushed off. I could hear Daichi talking to Michimiya.

"What's wrong with her? Her face is all red."

"I dunno." 

GAAAH WHY!? WHY OH MY GOD SOMEONE-...HELP. THIS IS EMBARRASSING!

Point of View Switches!

Koushi Sugawara

The door swung open and there stood L/n-san. It was an awkward moment of staring before we both realized what happened.

"GAAAAAAAH! I'M SO SORRY!"

"WHAA--" She slammed the door shut and I could feel my face getting hot. I looked down at myself and I was shirtless.

Poor girl, she probably wasn't ready for anything that happened today. I feel bad for her and myself. Embarrassed myself about 3 times today. I'm off my game. I slipped on my shirt and rushed out, avoiding eye contact with her and anymore embarrassment.

I exited the gym to see Daichi talking to Michimiya.

"What's wrong with her? Her face is all red."

Oh dear god. I'm going to say my prayers like Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"I dunno." Mishimiya shrugged.

"Hey, Suga!" Daichi waved. I cringed, stopping myself in my tracks.

"Hey, do you-...woah. What's with your face?" Daichi blinked.

"U--uh, nothing." I coughed.

"It's all red like L/n-san's." Daichi raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, that's weird." I said, covering my face.

"...Wait did something happen between you and Kozakura-san?" Daichi's lips grew into a smile.

"NO! IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT!" I blurted, denying everything.

"What? I didn't mean it like-..Suga? What happened?" Daichi narrowed his eyes at me.

"NOTHING!" I huffed.

"We just had an awkward encounter, but that's it!" I could feel my cheeks burning up again.

"What do you mean--"

"OKAY BYE!" I rushed off, obviously avoiding him.

We just both embarrassed each other today. AGGH! I CAN'T GET HER OFF MY FUCKING MIND!

[Wassup!]

。:°ஐ

[Well...that was awkward. Right? No? Um, chile anyways, why don't you read the next chapter. Don't be shy, press that orange button. ]

。:°ஐ