"What are you doing?" Kyunghwan's voice interrupted your happy time. You had thrown all the pillows off the bed, leaving the guest room a mess. You were in the middle of prying the bedsheet off when brother dearest decided it would be a splendid idea to walk in. Why couldn't he leave you alone? "Yah! Answer me when I speak to you!"

You continued to ignore him as you bunched up the bedsheet. Rolling it up into a ball, you kept it under your arm. The plan was to walk past your brother without making eye contact. He can go f*ck himself. However, it wasn't always easy to get what you wanted. One step was all it took for Kyunghwan to lose his temper and push you back. He slapped the bedsheet out of your grip as he glared at you. Taking in a breath, you picked it up again and tried not to lose yourself. Breathe. Focus. No matter how badly you wanted to scream at him.

"When a man speaks to you, you answer." Kyunghwan growled aggressively. You raised your head up to make eye contact with him. Your eyes were cold with no expression visible on your face.

"I thought you liked it when women were seen and not heard," You remarked.

"Oh, so you're a smart@ss?" Kyunghwan jabbed your forehead. You know what? Forget holding back.

"Dumb@ss!" You raised your foot to kick his chest. Immediately, your brother stumbled back. He fell on the ground which almost made you laugh. Well, he deserved it. Struggling to hide your smile, you had to admit seeing your brother scrunch his face in pain was entertaining. You walked over to check on him just to make sure he wasn't dying. As much as you disliked your brother, you couldn't have him dying on your watch. Someone had to take over Father's position as chairman and it sure as hell wasn't going to be you.

"Ah, little brat..." Kyunghwan hissed.

"Yeah, you're fine." You rolled your eyes.

Leaving him to rot on the ground, you headed over to your sewing room. It was time to pull out all your tools! Making Hoseok a shirt was going to be different from making your own clothes. You had all your patterns saved for making certain types of shirts or bodices. Even for pants! Though those were all measured to your size. You couldn't measure Hoseok, but you also figured he would appreciate something more loose fitted. So you'll have to make it loose, but also take the stretchy material into account. You didn't want it to pucker though you were confident that you had this in the bag! It was time to get to work!

The first thing you did was cut the hem of the bedding that contained the elastic. That was immediately discarded so you could have the fabric flat. You were working on the ground as you measured yourself on the sheet. Based off your size, you did your best to figure out how much fabric would be enough to hang loosely on Hoseok. You used chalk to mark the fabric and luckily there was enough to make a shirt. You were getting nervous that you wouldn't have enough, but it looked like you had just the right amount. Grabbing the fabric scissors, you told yourself to be confident before taking the first cut.

That's what you spent the entire day doing. It wouldn't take you days to make this big collared shirt, but it still took time because you wanted it to be perfect. Though there was no time for resting! This shirt had to be done so you could give it to Hoseok tomorrow! Even when a maid knocked on the door asking you to join your family for dinner, you told her that you wouldn't be present. Father wouldn't miss your presence. Kyunghwan might feel more inclined to mention what occurred in the guest room though. It was troubling you, but you decided to risk it.

In the end, you finished creating the button up shirt for Hoseok! It had a nice soft collar and you even put a pocket on the left side. You individually sewed each white button too which was meticulous. While you were happy it was completed, you did have a band aid on your index finger since you accidentally pricked yourself like an idiot. At least you didn't get any blood on the shirt! It looked like a large pajama shirt if you were being honest. That was kind of fitting seeing as you made it from a bedsheet. Hopefully Hoseok likes it and finds it comfortable. Folding it up, you put it in your bag for college tomorrow.