𝗨𝗡𝗢

𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗔

𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗔

—— ⚕ ⚕ ⚕——

I park my black Toyota Camry behind the few expensive cars in the huge roundabout

This place can't be considered a house, even calling it a mansion would be considered an insult. This place had to have its own zip code with how gigantic it is.

I should've known with how extensive security was, not only did they ask me for my ID but they also checked my car twice before making me walk through a metal detector.

At first I thought it was a race thing since Italy is known to have a history of racism but then I saw a young blonde woman in a BMW leaving and having to go through the same procedure.

The security guards can consider themselves lucky because I had some very colorful words ready for them.

I grab my black Telfar as I exit and lock my car before walking up to the grand mahogany doors and ringing the doorbell.

I pull down on my top slightly and dust off myself as I wait for someone to open the door, soon enough a young woman with tan skin, dark hair that was pulled up into a bun, and kind eyes in a maids uniform greeted me.

"Buon Pomeriggio Ms. Alora Taylor, Capo has instructed me to bring you to him" she says in a thick accent while ushering me in
{Good Afternoon} {Boss}

I smile and nod at her before following after her

As she leads me to her Capo I can't help but admire the interior; high ceilings that adorn multiple chandeliers, cream archways that are held up by black and white marbled pillars, greenery and distinguished vases brought life to the vast space with the addition of expensive and classy furniture, earthy toned marble tiles that my stilettos continuously clicked against led the way to a large arched dark wood door that had a few glass squares in it.

The young woman – who's name I still don't know – opened the large door for me and allowed me to enter through first.

The outside was absolutely breathtaking, it had a slight modern twist to a vintage stone villa. There were rows and rows of tulips, pansies , and violas that surrounded a fountain with a Greek statue in the center of it. There were a few benches where you could sit and admire the view.

There was a large pool next to a seating era where I heard the voices of men speaking rapidly, laughing, and slamming something down onto the table.

I follow after the young woman who brings us right in front of the table of men, they were all in dress shirts , different colored slacks, and dress shoes.