The night was calming and quiet. The only visible sounds were his footsteps and breathing, and maybe his thoughts if that counts. Jungkook doesn't usually leave the house at night alone, he always has the producer by his side. So being alone wasn't so bad, it's therapeutic. 

Bloom's was a walking distance from Rosie's place, so it didn't take too long for him to reach the front of the café. However, the interior was dark. He leans closer to the window, his nose squishing onto the glass, flattening his nose like squidward.

"hm, I guess she left." He says before pulling away, his nose turning light red. But somehow, an odd voice in his head told him to open the door. He knows the café is closed, and the door is most definitely locked. But maybe it's his childish instinct that insisted on opening the door for fun. What he didn't expect was for the door to creek open effortlessly.

"w-what the.." He steps in slowly, brain switching to defense mode. "H-hello?" he calls out, his voice echoing throughout the quiet café. "Lisa you irresponsible plastic fork, you forgot to lock the door. Wanna get robbed?" He stutters out with a pout, somehow feeling like he should be looking after her constantly.

Whimper

Sob

Shake

The sound of moving fabric and muffles makes its way to the quiet scene. Jungkook stops himself from exiting, now intrigued by the sudden sounds. "L-lisa?" he calls out once again, which only escalated the muffled sounds. He tip toes towards the source of the sound, hearing his steps echoing around the dining area. Just as he reaches the counter, his eyes widen at the sight, his heart feels like it stopped beating. It was too dark to see the clear image, but he could make out a few triggering sights.

Hands tied, a thin strip of fabric covering Lisa's mouth, her bear chest to the point of being fully exposed, the rest of her clothes thrown further to the back of the kitchen, and her face full of bruises.

And her eyes.

Her fearful eyes filled with tears. As soon as she sees him, she begins to let out loud muffled screams. She wasn't able to let out words, but her eyes were giving some sort of warning.

A warning to look back.

Jungkook's ears perk up at the sounds behind him, his instinct triggering him to look back and defend. Just as he looks back, a dark figure raises its arm, a knife in hand.

Lisa muffles out a loud scream, which Jungkook tries to block out.

With his left hand, he grabs the wrist that contained the knife, and used his other fist to throw a powerful punch, making the figure step back before charging once again. Jungkook uses the counter behind him to support himself and kick his foot up to knock the knife off of the intruder, which sent the knife flying across the dining area.

In the meantime, Lisa was flailing around the floor, trying to escape the rope that tied her wrists together.

The man quickly charges at Jungkook with no hesitation and throws him off the counter towards the dining table nearby, the impact of his body breaks the table in half.

"argh!" Jungkook grunts as he tries to stand back up. He won't give up just yet. "Lisa stay where you are!" He shouts before he was back on his feet, fists up. That's when he noticed the familiar smile appearing on the figure's face. "Y-Yin?"

The man charges towards the bodyguard and holds him by the collar, making his back slam onto the wall. He quickly uses one of his hands to throw a punch straight towards Jungkook's jaw, then another punch with his other hand towards his lip, blood splattering across the floor.