Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer

Start from the beginning

The Spatial user began to sweat at the girls lack of answer.

"Want to hear about a Magic Knight?" he asked, gaining the interest of two of the girls.

"Yeah tell us" The two girls state in excitement.

Finral began to explain what his magic does and how it helps the team. But, what they don't know is that Yami uses him as Errand Boy. With a nervous laugh he turns the tables to Luck.

"Work...huh...Let's see...Oh! The other day we ran into a group of bandits! And I beat them to a pulp! It was so much fun and brutal. I could of killed them but I only broke a few bones" He finishes with a cheerful smile. The girls became quiet again with horrified expressions. The boy was going to continue but Finral interrupted him.

"Right! Thanks, Luck. Now go on and eat. I'd love to hear what Asta and Liam have been up to! They protected the people of the royal capital, Didn't you? Great job!" Finral stated towards the two.

"Yes I did" Asta beamed, as Liam gave a small hum.

"Oh, you mean the incident the other day" Helene asked.

"When was the Capital attacked?" Erika asked next.

"Yup! Asta and Liam worked really hard and got promoted" Finral answered for the two.

"You guys must be amazing" Helene stated.

"Well, I didn't manage to protect myself. They managed to put three holes on my! They hurt like hell!" Asta stated as he pulled up his shirt to show them. Luck poked his belly at the area as Asta continued talking. "You should have seen Y/-I mean Liam. Sh-HE was awesome."

The girls turned to the 'boy' who was on his fifth plate of food.

"Yeah. He was great. Why don't you tell the girls what happened" Finral asked 'Him' to keep the conversation going.

"Uh. Well after I finished defeating the undead creatures I went to fight with Asta. He wasn't looking to good so I took care of one of the enemies creature. Soon, I saw that they were going to take Fuegoleon Vermillion so I went to push him out of the way so he can escape. But we both ended up disappearing into the portal. I don't remember much on what happened after that." 'He' finished explaining as he drank water.

The girls were in awe of 'his' bravery and honor. They let out a clap.

"Wow. That's amazing. You risked your life to save another's. That's so cool" Helene stated.

"Yeah, you sound super strong" Erika added. Liam let out a smile.

"Thank you" He stated before going back to his food.

Finral could cry tears of joy. He knew that Y/N would help him. He promised to pay her with lots of food later on. The conversation started going well from there. Everyone proceeded to explain how there magic worked and got praises from it. Though Luck made some comments on how he would use there magic if he had it, much to Finrals dismay.

As the night rolled in, Luck left with Erika. Finral Left with Helene, which left Y/N and Asta with the red haired girl. Y/N sighed in content as she was finally full from the meal. She was now ready to go to sleep. Asta on the other hand tried starting a conversation with Rebecca. 

"What's your favorite food. I like Tatoes" Asta asked her the first thing that came to mind. Rebecca frowned at his attempt to start up a conversation and let out a sigh.

"You don't have to force yourself to make small talk. This is dumb..." she admitted, " Erika told me that I should find a good guy for the sake of my siblings. But this isn't the real me. And I'm too worried about my siblings at home."