Andy the dachsund's power

I just realized that the title was supposed to be dachshund. 

Andy the Dachshund's Power

By ShruteLovegood27

There once was a dachshund mother named Tica who was going to have puppies. Tica waited a long time and finally the day arrived. The last puppy to come out was smaller than the other puppies. He had a crooked tail and was very clumsy. Tica named him Andy. As Andy grew up his brothers and sisters always played rough games like Doggy-Tag and Capture the dog bone. But Andy always sat in a corner and read a book. Yes I know it seems strange to hear about a small puppy reading a book but to tell the truth Andy was a genius. He was smarter than Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton and Katherine Johnson!!

One day Andy was reading a book when his big brother Draco came up to him. Andy didn't like Draco because he always teased him. So Draco came over and said rudely "Why do you always read books? Are you scared of playing rough games? Are you going to cry?" Andy was about to answer when something caught his eye. It was an old piece of paper that had tiny illustrations. He and Draco scampered over to it at the same time but Draco got there first. "Hey guys check this out!" said Draco.

So Andy's brothers and sisters Albus, Alice, Korona and Cedric came running up to Draco. "Guys I found a treasure map!" Just as Andy heard that he gasped. Andy had remembered that in a magazine he had just read that day said that the town was looking for a treasure map because it could do much harm. So Andy ran to his spot on the dog bed and took out the magazine and flipped to the article. Then he ran up to his brothers and sisters. "Guys don't follow the the treasure map, look!" said Andy as he showed them the article.

"I wanted to follow it but now it seems really dangerous." said Cedric.

"Yeah." all of the puppies agreed. The only puppy that didn't say anything was Draco because Draco was not there. "OH NO!!! DRACO IS FOLLOWING THE TREASURE MAP!" Andy thought.

But luckily the magazine had a picture of the map that was taken before they lost it. Andy quickly ran out of the dog house and into the woods. It was getting dark and cold and Andy was walking along the path through the woods following the copy of the map. Andy was shivering like crazy and he wished he was snuggled up in his warm bed. But he had to find Draco. All at once Andy heard whimpering. Andy realized it was coming from behind a tall bush and he realized it was Draco!

Andy started to walk through the tall bush and when he got to the end of it there was something very surprising. Draco had his back up against a big oak tree and standing right in front of him was a gigantic, snarling werewolf. "Help!" whispered Draco.

Andy knew that he had to save Draco. Andy had a big secret. He was so smart, that with his brain power he could move things with his mind. And that is just what Andy did to the werewolf. He stared at the werewolf hard concentrating hard. Suddenly, the werewolf started howling like crazy. Andy looked up, and werewolf was struggling to get to the ground in mid air. The werewolf started howling "WHO DID THIS TO ME?!!!! HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!", he screamed in fury. As the werewolf floated farther and farther away Draco noticed Andy was there and ran up to him. " How did you do that?"he asked. "Magic." said Andy with a glint in his eye and Andy and Draco ran home very happy.

Moral: Be caring and help people even if you don't like them.

This is probably the first story I ever wrote. It sucksss