The cat cried

Hanz was shocked. He was standing a moment ago and now he's on top of Simon and worst their lips are touching each other. Those soft sweet lips and his fruity-like breath could raise one's sugar level. That pointy nose and deep black eyes - those eyes are staring straight at him as if sucking his soul.

"Baobei, your lips taste like chocolate."

Simon felt stupid when he tripped on that poor little can but now he felt so happy - no happy is an understatement. He felt lucky today.

This is not his original plan. He didn't even plan for all of this to happen but fate decided to play its role better today and he could only wish for fate to be on his side forever.

Hanz quickly stands up and fix his clothes, goes straight to the door, and opens it. He turns to look at Simon with disdain, "Leave."

Sensing the serious atmosphere, Simon slowly walks to the door. Just as he reached exactly where Hanz is standing he heard the other say, "You don't need to play games. You don't need to pretend either. It's my fault and I dragged you in this mess. I will fix this right away." 

Listening to Hanz, Simon felt a bit disappointed and at the same time assured that his name will be cleared.

"That kiss, no, it wasn't even a kiss. That's just an accident, please don't take it to heart." 

He froze hearing what Hanz said next. It wasn't even a kiss?  He can only take a deep breath and leave at a lightning speed.

As he was riding back to his house, Simon just thought of another brilliant idea, he's going to tame the cat.

~~

It was already five in the afternoon when Hanz went to Zi's house. He's wearing a black collared long sleeve partnered with denim pants and black shoes. 

He arrived after an hour of driving and immediately get off from his red 2020 Chevrolet car to press the doorbell. After pressing it for god knows how long, a woman in his early 50's wearing a maids uniform steps out of the door.

"Auntie, Is Zi okay? She's not answering my call."

Hanz is eager to talk to Zi. He needs to get an explanation. Sure he wasn't able to greet on time or see her on time for their anniversary but it's not that he forgets about it.

"Sir, Miss Zi leaves for Australia yesterday."

No! No way. 

Hanz clenched both his hands, his heart is aching as if someone if gripping it tight. When he returned to his car a stream of tears falls down to his rosy cheeks.

I guess she wanted to end this for good.

Hanz drives his way back to his house. He was not in his best condition, so many things on his mind that needed an answer. 

And Simon... "I need to rectify the situation with Simon ASAP."

Hanz reaches out to his phone and dialed a number. The line was connected to his manager, who, for a whole day had been calling him.

"Let's issue a statement regarding the rumor with Simon. Release it ASAP."

Jay is preparing the statement already when he called so he was happy when he heard what Hanz said. He was so ready to release it. He made it so touching that you'll cry a river when you read it but...

"Write there that I was drunk and mistake Simon as my girlfriend who broke up with me that night. Also, include in the statement that Simon was innocent and didn't know about my own affair."

Jay swallowed his saliva thrice. He can't believe Hanz's honesty and savageness all the time.

"We can't do that. Leave it to me. "

Every time there's a rumor it's always Jay who makes the official statement. This manager of his knows how to play with words that could pacify the fans.

"Make sure to clear his name."

Make sure to clear his name so he won't bother me again.

After the call, Hanz opens his twibo and post a broken heart emoji along with the caption:

"We say goodbye, only then do I find out we can't see each other again. Can I just bear the pain and hold back the tears like this. You said you'd be with me till we're old and that we'd go there to find eternity. Just another hug, a minute, a second will do".

He put his phone back in his pocket and continued driving but the moment he's back on the road a speedy black car bumped into him and he lost consciousness.

~~~

A/N

Hanz posted lyrics from Jay Chou's "Say Goodbye" released last 2010.