Chu He lay down lightly. This movement may still be a little moving, Zhou Hui confusedly moved: "... the fourth?"

Chu He did not answer.

Zhou Hui turned over and hugged him in his arms, rubbing his head between the neck follicles, making a grunting sound. After rubbing for a long time, Chuhe finally patted his strong back and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Having a nightmare..." Zhou Hui said lazily: "Dream to see you and Fan Luo that stupid run away, leaving me alone dragging two children at home..."

"Your children won't stay at home honestly."

Zhou Hui's consciousness of being half-dreamed and awake was relatively vague. He stuffed Chu He into his arms, and just wanted to let him fall into a dark dream again, but he suddenly remembered something in his head and slammed up: "Oops!"

"--what happened?"

Zhou Hui was sitting on the bed, staring at him without blinking his eyes, and did not speak for a long time.

Rao Shi Chuhe no matter how calm he was, he was slightly discolored by this look. After a stalemate, he narrowed his eyes and tried to ask: "What happened?"

"I... didn't check out." Zhou Hui finally murmured with a subtle expression on his face: "I told them tonight's reception... I forgot to check out when I left."

"..." Chuhe's forehead twitched: "It's okay, let Zhang Shun tie."

·

Zhang Shun did not settle, and the money was paid by Yu Jingzhong.

Yu Jingzhong was in a good mood before coming to the bar.

In the afternoon, he went to the hospital to pick up Yan Lanyu. He heard from the doctor that Yan Lanyu was recovering well. The several prescriptions prescribed by Zhou Hui were very effective. Although the soul would not be able to be fully recovered at one and a half times, the damage to the internal organs was greatly reduced; Yan Lanyu went to buy things to live in Beijing and bought him clothes, shoes, socks, daily necessities, and computers.

Although Vice Vice President Yu did not have the means to make money from the team leaders, he was often ridiculed by the group as a poor civil servant, but anyway, a Beijing house was saved. The location of the house is not bad. Between the fourth ring and the fifth ring, the east-facing bedroom has been vacant so far, and it is just right to move Yan Lanyu in.

He drove Yan Lanyu home to set up good things, and wanted to ask someone to help him download various software in the computer, but Yan Lanyu was blocked before the phone call, saying: "It's okay, I will come by myself."

"Will you?" Yu Jingzhong doubted.

Yan Lanyu smiled and did not answer.

Although Yu Jingzhong is very doubtful that Yan Lanyu grew up in Tokyo's tantra, did he ever go to school, do he know the basic mathematical, physical, and chemical knowledge; but he felt that Yan Lanyu should be more sensitive in his heart, and did not want to give him any feeling of being hurt. So I pretended not to care about it.

Yu's two-year-old daughter was taken by the nanny to the full day care center, and at lunch the two ordered a takeaway at home. Yan Lanyu's posture in daily life is very elegant. It is conceivable that he is trained. He is silent and fast when eating. He can hardly hear any sound and put down the chopsticks within ten minutes.

Yu Jingzhong quickly swallowed the fish-flavored pork in his mouth: "Don't you eat more? Isn't it unpleasant?"

"No," Yan Lanyu said, "I haven't eaten much."