Yu Fu's eyebrows were tightly screwed up, and he already had a pair of over-stressed things. This twist also showed the head-lifting lines: "Have you ever finished?"

"People who grow up in such an environment can stand up to their redheads and know clearly, it is not a small flower that you need to hold in your palms. If you want to send him to school, you can get a diploma and take a civil service exam. , I guess the little beauty will also be obedient, but if you do it, you will laugh at you in your heart." Zhou Hui stood up and patted the cuffs and said, "Here you can raise something, and you will hear it... Smoke less."

Yu Jingzhong was taken aback for a moment, and he said he cares about me? Immediately afterwards, Zhou Hui took it for granted: "--I will go to visit the eldest son's jail later and give him a smell of second-hand smoke."

"..." Yu Jingzhong said angrily: "What the **** are you doing here, perineal neuropathy!"

Peripheral neuropathy didn't care and smiled with white teeth.

"I almost forgot. I came to send an oral invitation." He said, "The fifth wife was discharged from the hospital, and Feng Si was healed. I have no more excuses.-The ex-wife's personal freedom-at work bar in the evening, I invite, bring Come your little beauty."

·

Even Shen Wantian was seriously injured and was discharged like that. Zhou Hui could not make any mistakes on Chu He's body anymore. In desperation, he had to tear the dense imprisonment in the ward and open his ex-wife out of the ward. .

In fact, he was not very happy because he **** his ex-wife from time to time to play this kind of game. He was already addicted to playing, especially Chuhe was well fed by his soup and water, and the paleness that has been distorted in recent years has gradually recovered. And Xiaobeisheng's newlyweds are terribly sensitive, just like a soft and fragrant cake just out of the oven, which makes Zhou Hui do nothing for the whole day.

Although this cake sometimes wants to wrap itself in a packaging box, to Zhou Hui, the packaging is like a fragile cellophane that can be peeled off in two clicks. When she was very excited, Zhou Hui even had the urge to give birth to a third child. Fortunately, Chuhe's last reason was still there, and he didn't agree with his teeth.

After thinking about smoking, Zhou Hui felt inappropriate. He desperately hoped to fight another girl, but if he was born a debt collector son, could he still plug it in?

Before the birth of Maha, Zhou Hui dreamed of a little girl who looked exactly like the Phoenix Ming King. Although her hopes were shattered after the birth of Maha, she still inherited the appearance of Phoenix, and barely became a girl. When it was Jia Erluo's turn, Zhou Hui thought it's time for me to give me a girl. As a result, she was born not only a girl, but even his mother's appearance was not inherited. stem.

So every time I saw Yu Jingzhong's two-year-old girl, Zhou Hui felt very jealous, thinking that it would be nice to adopt one. But then I thought about it, according to experience, Chuhe's final outcome will not be too good no matter what he adopts-Buddha bones become the uncle, Jiuwei fox becomes a male and female shemale, even feeding for a few days. The **** Wan Tiansi eventually turned into an otaku reserve who ate potato chips and stolen comic books all day.

What a distressing thing if a girl-girl is brought up like her eldest brother to become a female devil in six ways, or like her second brother, who is independent and has nothing to do with playing away from home.

Zhou Hui tilted in the bar deck, shoveled a few pieces of ice into the whiskey, and sighed sadly.

Zhang Shun asked: "What's the matter with you?"