Yu Jingzhong desperately wanted to break free, Zhou Hui squeezed hard to let go, the two scrambled across the corridor, and all the doctors and nurses greeted them. When the nurses saw Zhou Hui, shy blushes appeared on their faces.

Zhou Hui greeted the little beauties in a good mood, and asked Yu Jingzhong: "So you are really being pushed down?"

When I mentioned this, Yu Jingzhong wanted to touch the cigarette, but looking at the four bright red characters in the hospital corridor, smoking was reluctantly endured, saying, "I was so excited that I killed the old man, and the people of the old man's school wanted to kill me. , Suspending my post above is also a way of protection."

"Then when will you reinstate?"

"do not know."

Zhou Hui looked at him pitifully: "How about it, why don't you come and do it with my brother. Last time, Han Bangzi sent someone to ask me to be a minister, equivalent to RMB 800,000 every month... I'm still going to be a horse for you, how are you doing?"

Yu Jingzhong said depressedly: "Don't go."

"Oh, you guys," Zhou Hui said, "I don't know how to work around or make money. Who is your wife-in-law? I wanted to sell your half-ginseng cheaply, so when can you afford it? "

Without saying anything, Yu Jingzhong immediately turned his trouser pocket: "What about ginseng? Bring it!"

Zhou Hui shouted, clutching his pants: "The fourth son! The fourth son is coming out soon!-Yu Fu is crazy to be strong | Violent your man, come out and protect me!"

Not far from the ward, Chu He put down his book to caress his forehead, and said that he would be raped by him. Please, you are a match.

Zhou Hui covered the pants with one hand|Crotch, with one hand to protect the heat preservation barrel, and soon lost position, Yu Jingzhong took out half of the bright white translucent little ginseng from his pants pocket, and carefully turned around in his arms. Just go. Zhou Hui chased two steps, and Yu Jingzhong immediately ran off the cigarette to the intensive care unit, only to hear Zhou Hui still shouting behind him: "Ten thousand a year!-I will give you a discount of 9,800 a year. Two point handling fee!"

Yu Jingzhong stumbled and ran away quickly.

"Poor civil servants, blind dates can't find a daughter-in-law." Zhou Hui shook her head with emotion, carrying a heat preservation barrel into Chuhe's ward, and said: "What are you doing, dear?"

As soon as Chu He collected the book, Zhou Hui immediately threw it up, forcibly snatching it in spite of his resistance: "Hey, hey-I know you want to take advantage of nobody's peeping at Xiao Huangshu, and miss her husband? Husband beats Vatican 18 times a night. Isn't that much better? It's used to give me a comment and teach me-hey?" Zhou Hui flipped through the worn and yellowed threaded book, wondering: "Hug the corpse? The corpse I heard After all, what is it about holding corpses?"

Chu He snatched the book back into the drawer and calmly said: "What did you sell to Yu Zhongzhong?"

Chu He was wearing thin pajamas, sitting in an armchair by the bed, squinting slightly and staring at Zhou Hui. For this person's age, his skin and figure are kept very well. The lines from the shoulder to the spine and waist are thin and straight, and a tight and thin arm is exposed under the sleeve; The calves are straight and long, and the t-models are just as much exercise.

"Oh, he was given half a ginseng..." Zhou Hui's eyes fell on Chuhe, and his attention was immediately diverted. He walked a few circles from top to bottom with a completely unobtrusive gaze, serving soup When I almost spilled the soup.