Zhang Shun opened his mouth and just wanted to agree. At this time, Chu He coughed twice covering his mouth and said very weakly: "A little blood is enough... You are Buddha blood, a little is enough."

As soon as these words came out, Zhang Shun paused.

His pause was especially noticeable in the dark, and a moment later he heard a hesitant voice: "But... are you different from my blood type? Does it matter?"

Chu He shook his head and said: "You don't have to pay much attention to your blood. Besides, there are special equipment in the blood collection room. The impostor Yu Jingzhong used this equipment to extract Buddha blood."

Suddenly, Zhang Shun's expression changed and asked, "Who are you?"

Chuhe Qidao said: "I am your brother."

"No!" Zhang Shun suddenly pushed Chu He away: "Who are you?!"

Chu He was shoved in half steps: "What's wrong with you? I'm your brother!"

"No, you are not!-Zhou Hui!"

Zhou Hui turned around in a hurry, and saw a special reflection of the wall suddenly flashing in front of him, and the thick and invisible barrier suddenly crossed from the entrance of the corridor to the fire door. "Chu River" put himself and Zhang Shun both Trapped inside: "I am your brother-what's going on? Where have you misunderstood?"

"You are not, my brother's speech is not this tone!" Zhang Shun's tone became more and more affirmative: "You are the one who pretends to be Yu Jingzhong? What do you want my blood to do?"

"Chu River" stared at his younger brother for a while, and suddenly laughed for a while. The laughter grew bigger with the shaking of the shoulders, and finally the voice became another person in the laughter. The face against Chuhe looked especially weird: "It's amazing... how do you see it?" ?Zhou Hui reminded you?"

"I didn't give him any hints, Yang Jinpingcuo." Zhou Hui calmly said, "You only saw the face of Feng Si hiding in H city, but you don't understand his person at all, and it's inevitable to reveal flaws."

As soon as the voice fell, the ground shook suddenly under my feet. The vibration came from above my head. The dust and gravel of the wall dropped everyone's head, and I could only hear the earth-shattering impact and explosion from the floor. Zhou Hui looked up and said, "I thought you had already captured Feng Si, and I tried to entice you to take us to find him, now it seems unnecessary... Brother, it takes time to break the enchantment, or me? Now go up to save your brother first, can you hold on for a while?"

"Go!" Zhang Shun immediately pressed his sleeves to reveal the Buddha's seal, staring at Yang Jinpingcuo fiercely: "I knew it was wrong, and it was really counterfeit for a long time! Here it is for me to deal with, shit, I want the blood of Lao Tzu. , Do you issue a blood donation certificate?!"

Yang Jinping said with a smile: "Don't be so angry, Zhang Ershao, can you deal with me again?" Then he suddenly drew two short daggers from the cuff and rushed over. Fortunately, Zhang Shun's conditioned reflex flashed over, and the next second the blade chopped into the wall against the tip of his nose, and he cut off his entire nose one step later!

Zhou Hui flashed upstairs and screamed, "He doesn't dare to kill you! And he can't stand Buddha seal, remember to burn him with his palm!"

Zhang Shun yelled, "Go and save my brother!" Then he ducked his head and avoided the dagger, only to feel that his head was cold, and a handful of hair fell down like this.

Zhang Ershao's hairstyle with two thousand pieces of hair was split with a cross, and he was furious immediately. He said that he would not treat you as a y. If you put me on the face of my brother, you can beat me like my brother. Dragged? So he braced Yang Jinping's dagger with brute force, and overturned and pressed him against the wall to win the two short daggers.