When Shen Wanji met them, he must have gone through a **** battle, but he was quickly exhausted and captured, and there was no time to call for help in the whole process. If it was not pierced by Phoenix bones, he might have died in a puppet state or died in a mental breakdown. The best ending was also lost in illusion for a lifetime, Zhou Hui could only put him in a mental hospital.

Chu He was so angry that he suddenly stepped back. However, the other party moved faster than him. Four people threw a heavy golden bell full of lanterns at the same time, and the jingle bells in the air rang into a piece, which turned him into a huge net to cover him!

"you guys--"

"Please follow us, His Royal Highness the Phoenix King." The devil old Shen Shen said: "We will take you back to Hell Road. We blend things in the human world for this purpose."

Chu He slammed into the ground, and the golden net covered him completely, and immediately turned into an invisible strangler into his body. The gray man also knew that he had been dragged by the **** Wan Tiansi to the end of a strong crossbow, and basically lost his combat effectiveness, so there was no fear at all, and the two came over and pressed on his wrist.

"Master Demon Lord is waiting for you in the blood sea..."

Chu He grabbed them one by one, staggered and retreated, and said sharply: "Fan Luo wants to see me, let him come! What are you guys?"

He said that he stretched out his hand into the void and fell into the gravel in the distance. The gun volleyed, and he was caught in his hand, and the two gray-clothes were swept away with his backhand!

King Ashura's rank is extremely high in the "Four Evil Dao", and there are four in one, probably never heard the words "counting something". The two people who did not fall suddenly rushed up, and said eeriely: "His Royal Highness, Mozun wants you to go back alive, but does not say that you must live intact-you are really worthy of fear when you are still there. But are you still upset?"

Chu He was bleeding in his ears, but he didn't hear what he said. But then, the next action of the gray man is to extend his hand and catch the volley-

Corresponding to this action, the golden net that was deeply plunged into his body suddenly tightened!

Chu He made a cry that he couldn't even hear. The pain was so crazy that he grabbed a long moment. The gun chopped out violently, and the gray man closest to him was taken from his shoulder to The entire upper arm was cut off!

--The bell rang from deep inside the body, and in the burst of blood mist, Chu He's consciousness suddenly fluttered.

He seems to have suddenly moved from reality to illusion, and there is no longer a messy hospital building in front of him, nor a gray-ash Ashura.

Even he didn't feel pain. The blood that burst out when the gun was hacked off, like the strange red ink on the canvas, faded away in clusters, revealing a faint white light over the mountains and the wild.

-Am I dead?

Chu River stood on the open ground, raised his head, and saw the long and distant wind whizzing past the sky.

"His Royal Highness," came a cautious voice behind him: "What are you doing here?"

Chu He turned his head and his eyes were still very loose. After a while, he slowly focused, recognizing that behind him was the thirty-three-day heavenly towering Buddhist temple, and on the steps of the temple stood a clear-cut Xiao Mi , Looking at himself respectfully.

He subconsciously asked, "Where is Zhou Hui?"

"What Zhou Hui?" Xiao Sha Mi looked at him strangely and said, "Your Highness, you just kneeled down from the Buddhist temple and stood here. Did you have an epiphany?"