26

Third person p.o.v.

"Stop right there." The family and 4 friends stopped there as some people with guns came forth to surround them with the only way being the lake behind them.  Another man came there but he wasnt armed. He had a smile on his face, more like a smirk of happiness. "So finally you are here. Just in the grasp of my hand that will lead you to your death." the man said. 

Jin p.o.v.

"oh. So it is u eh? You already tried to kill us before but failed. What do you what now huh lee?" i asked him. "Oh nothing, the only thing i want is the ending of the race of you and your vampire race that is a threat to the human race. If my daughter had not called that day asking about vampires for no reason at all, i would have never known that you all had survived." he said

"What did the vampire race do to humans that they became a 'threat to the human race' huh? We never did anything to you until you and your lot came to our lands intending to capture and rule over us." i heard jisoo say. "Oh shut up you blood thirsty so called qu-" he was about to say, but just then taehyun and seulgi  just pounced on him and started to punch him. "Dont- You- Dare- Call- Our- Parents- Like- That-" They said as they punched him on the face for each word.

"Stop right there you  kids." the armed people said as they pointed their guns toward our kids. "STOP ALL OF YOU. FREEZE RIGHT THERE"

I stopped in my position but looked up to see who it was and saw a group of police followed by a girl who looked no older than taehyun. "oh. Hi daughter. Thanks for saving me from these freaks." lee said but his daughter daughter didnt pay attention to him and came towards us.

Jisoo p.o.v.

The girl paying no attention to her father came to us. More precisely, taehyun. "I am sorry tae.  I should have believed you" she said. I still was confused, but then she got on her tip toes to meet his height, hugged him around his neck and then...... kissed him? 

Tae never told me about having a girlfriend. "Uhh. sorry to disturb your moment, but you people realize that we exist right?" i heard beomgyu say. They quickly became apart as i just stood there with my mouth open.

Chaeryeong p.o.v.

I didnt know what i just did but it sure was a new feeling. I felt a bit embarassed but tae kissed me back. HE KISSED ME BACK. I am dying of excitement inside but i somehow managed to not show it. As they were arreseting my dad for unprovoked attack, tae's dad came to me and said "omo. who knew taehyun would have such a pretty girlfriend. Why dont you come with us so we get to know you more?" he said as i accepted while blushing.